The Student Room Group
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website

First year Sport Science student at Brunel: here to help!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
HellO! I am an International Student who has got an offer to do Business COmputing/Computer Science course at LIBT this September. I was just wondering about the quality of Education at Brunel as the rankings dont seem to be very high... Also, How is Brunel for Computer Science? They don't seem to have any accreditation! does that matter?
Main Concourse, Brunel University
Brunel University London
Uxbridge
Visit website
Reply 21
I live in enfield and i want to go to brunel, it will take me 2 hours to get there, is it worth it????
I want to live at home and not on campus, so i will be travelling 4 hours a day, is it worth it?
oh yeah i want to do sports science :smile:
Reply 22
Original post by abdoabdo
I live in enfield and i want to go to brunel, it will take me 2 hours to get there, is it worth it????
I want to live at home and not on campus, so i will be travelling 4 hours a day, is it worth it?
oh yeah i want to do sports science :smile:

Personally I think in 1st year its good to experience campus life (although its not for everyone). Two hours is pretty long but if you are willing to do that then thats great :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Bubble_10
Hey guys,

So last year when I was in your positions I found TSR to be so helpful! I also found speaking to current students, calmed my nerves a lot. So I'm here for all prospective students to Brunel University. Feel free to ask anything, if you're worried, questions abour freshers week, nights out etc. :top:

Hi,
This is slightly unrelated but i was wondering what subjects you took at Alevel because i am not sure what to take and thinking of doing a sports science degree?

Thanks
Jaz x
Reply 24
Original post by jazzy11
Hi,
This is slightly unrelated but i was wondering what subjects you took at Alevel because i am not sure what to take and thinking of doing a sports science degree?

Thanks
Jaz x

No problem. I done BTEC sport science in college. I know people who done A Level PE, biology, psychology

Hope this helps :smile: x
Reply 25
Okay thank you for the response and advice!

jas x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending