The Student Room Group

I'm 5'9 - can I wear 4 inch heels to a club?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by PinkyQT
Haha, Idk... I got negged I dont get what I said was wrong :P

Probably cause you're not tall, 6ft2 monster or whatever you said you are in heels is daft and you come across big headed, I laughed because your comment was daft not to applaud you.
Reply 21
Original post by Becky15
Probably cause you're not tall, 6ft2 monster or whatever you said you are in heels is daft and you come across big headed, I laughed because your comment was daft not to applaud you.

Right, well I am tall.
Reply 22
Original post by PinkyQT
Right, well I am tall.

You're not, you're 2inches above the average height it doesn't mean you're tall just taller than the average girl.
Reply 23
Original post by Becky15
You're not, you're 2inches above the average height it doesn't mean you're tall just taller than the average girl.

Which means tall.... anyway at my age I am definitely tall, I'm 16 and will probably grow more.
Heels look nice on anyone! I have a friend that's 5'10, maybe a bit taller, and she always wears heels to a club. More power to you if you do it! I wish I was your height, I'm 5'2 and even when I wear heels, I still look like the shortest one :frown:
Reply 25
Original post by PinkyQT
Which means tall.... anyway at my age I am definitely tall, I'm 16 and will probably grow more.

No it doesn't! You may do I was 5'9 at your age
Reply 26
Original post by Becky15
No it doesn't! You may do I was 5'9 at your age

Probably, I hope I get to 5ft8+ I think its the perfect height for a girl.
Im 5'5 and I wish I was taller. Make use of those heels, taller people knowa days wear really high heels .. I don't think there going to be a problem.. being tall with heels on, is the new trend now(:
Original post by Becky15

Original post by PinkyQT

lol strong denial

6' 2" is huge for a girl m8, it would be considered tall. Assuming you're from the UK, that's 10" above the average height.
Also, lel at thinking 6' is the average height, maybe if you live in the netherlands m8 and if you're a male ofc
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by nopenopenope
lol strong denial

6' 2" is huge for a girl m8, it would be considered tall. Assuming you're from the UK, that's 10" above the average height.
Also, lel at thinking 6' is the average height, maybe if you live in the netherlands m8

The girl just said she was 6'2 with heels or something, not her actual height.
Reply 30
foot binding anyone?
Original post by youbonkers
The girl just said she was 6'2 with heels or something, not her actual height.

Please excuse me whilst I go cry about how retarded I am.
Reply 32
lol strong denial

Also, lel at thinking 6' is the average height, maybe if you live in the netherlands m8 and if you're a male ofc

Denial?
Reply 33
Original post by youbonkers
Or will I look like a very tall idiot?

I have these beautiful blue wedges that don't get worn enough because I fear towering over people :colondollar:

Well I'd still be taller than you so it's probably fine haha :tongue:
You can wear whatever the **** you want to a club (within reason) :biggrin:

I love wearing huge heels and towering over people, and I'm almost 5'10". It's such a power trip I think haha. Women with short legs would probably be jealous :>
Please excuse me whilst I go cry about how retarded I am.

:jumphug:
Original post by jessica045
I'm 6 foot 2 and wear 3/4 inch heels because I like wearing them, they're pretty and they make me feel confident :biggrin: don't worry about being too tall, embrace it!

Can I have some inches from you?
Original post by yepyepyep
:jumphug:

feels better mang
feels better mang

I'm glad. How was your day?
Original post by yepyepyep
I'm glad. How was your day?

It was okay ty, are you still ill? I tried replying yesterday but it wouldn't work :hmpf:.

Quick Reply

Latest