The Student Room Group

I'm 5'9 - can I wear 4 inch heels to a club?

Scroll to see replies

Girl, do what makes you happy!
Original post by nopenopenope
It was okay ty, are you still ill? I tried replying yesterday but it wouldn't work :hmpf:.

Well I'm glad yours was better than mine. I am still ill yeah.:frown: Done nothing.
That's cool man it's the thought that counts.:wink:
Original post by yepyepyep
Well I'm glad yours was better than mine. I am still ill yeah.:frown: Done nothing.
That's cool man it's the thought that counts.:wink:

Poor yep :'(. Get better mang. All I said was that; I've never looked into nutrition and illnesses together but personally I tend to eat anything I feel like when ill ha, you not eating properly or smth?
Poor yep :'(. Get better mang. All I said was that; I've never looked into nutrition and illnesses together but personally I tend to eat anything I feel like when ill ha, you not eating properly or smth?

Thankyou buddy. That sounds like a good idea hehe if only I didn't feel sick when presented with the prospect of food.:'( I did manage to eat more today tho, hopefully I'll be able to exercise again tomorrow.
Thankyou buddy. That sounds like a good idea hehe if only I didn't feel sick when presented with the prospect of food.:'( I did manage to eat more today tho, hopefully I'll be able to exercise again tomorrow.

Even sxc lookin' food? EXERCISE??? Please elaborate, you joined a gym now? pls say yepyepyep
Reply 45
6'4" guy here. You have my blessing. Do it.

edit: lol

every time I mention I'm 6'4" I incur downvotes
(edited 10 years ago)
Even sxc lookin' food? EXERCISE??? Please elaborate, you joined a gym now? pls say yepyepyep

The sexiest.:'( No BUT ACTUALLY I MEANT TO SAY I got a job which means I can afford the gymn now! I have to wear a hat and it doesn't start until september but I WILL JOIN ONE THEN.:colone:
Reply 47
I'm a man, and I just like to wear heels. Sue me.
Original post by JordanR

Pos repped for your ridiculous genetics.
Original post by TheBigJosh
I'm a man, and I just like to wear heels. Sue me.

I don't think cross dressing is punishable by law.
Reply 50
Pos repped for your ridiculous genetics.

thx brah

Seriously I find it hilarious. I get negged every time I mention my height, or that I consider myself to be reasonably attractive. I don't understand TSR sometimes...
Original post by JordanR
thx brah

Seriously I find it hilarious. I get negged every time I mention my height, or that I consider myself to be reasonably attractive. I don't understand TSR sometimes...

They jelly of supreme genetics. How old are you?

I'm a 6ft manlet at 19 praying every night for a few more inches. I've grown 1 inch in the last 6 months so I still have a chance I hope :frown:

Also good to see you posting again :smile:
Reply 52
Original post by AreebWithaHat
They jelly of supreme genetics. How old are you?

I'm a 6ft manlet at 19 praying every night for a few more inches. I've grown 1 inch in the last 6 months so I still have a chance I hope :frown:

Also good to see you posting again :smile:

18. Been this height since I was 15.

6'0" is officially non-manlet level, you're approaching perfection (6'1" - 6'3"). Growth plates don't fully fuse until you're in your mid 20s or so anyway. Your clavicular growth plates are the last to close.

I work a crapton (lots of double shifts -- 8AM - midnight) so I don't often have time to post, but when I do, I usually post a lot in one day.
Original post by JordanR
thx brah

They're just jealous muahah.
The sexiest.:'( No BUT ACTUALLY I MEANT TO SAY I got a job which means I can afford the gymn now! I have to wear a hat and it doesn't start until september but I WILL JOIN ONE THEN.:colone:

EEEEEK, yay. What job mang? Jealous of your hat :frown:
Original post by JordanR

tfw will probably never be 6' 4"
tfw pray I will grow

6' 4" is what I believe to be the perfect height. Go forth and get xboxhueg
EEEEEK, yay. What job mang? Jealous of your hat :frown:

Working in a cafe at the till haha. I'm going up in the world. Tell me how to get strongk? I'm actually scared about joining and not having a clue what to do.
tfw pray I will grow

U ARE PERFECT JUST THE WAY U R!

Checking in at 5' 5". Feeling inferior.
tfw pray I will grow

lets pray for more height together. how tall are you btw?
Original post by JordanR
18. Been this height since I was 15.

6'0" is officially non-manlet level, you're approaching perfection (6'1" - 6'3"). Growth plates don't fully fuse until you're in your mid 20s or so anyway. Your clavicular growth plates are the last to close.

I work a crapton (lots of double shifts -- 8AM - midnight) so I don't often have time to post, but when I do, I usually post a lot in one day.

perfection is 6ft 3-6ft 4 imo, you stand out, are taller than most, can still get a decent physique but you're not stupid tall.

hoping to get 6ft 2 at least.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending