The Student Room Group

I'm 5'9 - can I wear 4 inch heels to a club?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by AreebWithaHat
perfection is 6ft 3-6ft 4 imo, you stand out, are taller than most, can still get a decent physique but you're not stupid tall.

hoping to get 6ft 2 at least.

I consider 6'2" to be perfect. 6'4" is just marginally too tall for me, but I think that's related to my proportions too (long legs, short torso). For some reason, even though I have long legs and short arms, I'm a beast at deadlifting and a terrible bencher. Plus, my clavicles aren't as broad as they could or should be and I have a generally slight bone structure.
Original post by yepyepyep
Working in a cafe at the till haha. I'm going up in the world. Tell me how to get strongk? I'm actually scared about joining and not having a clue what to do.

Aww yeah, is it a cool hat or like a normal cap? idk mang, do you want to be strongk or eye-sthetic? It's okay for you to be 5' 5" tho :frown:

lets pray for more height together. how tall are you btw?

I pray every night mang :frown:. A manlet at 5' 10" I want to be at least 6' 2" but I doubt it'll ever happen, forever unaesthetic manlet. Everyone will always think I workout to compensate for height :'(.

At least you're out of manlet status being 6' mang, I'm jelly.
Reply 62
Original post by PinkyQT
I'm 5ft6 so I'm tall. I wore heels and looked like a 6ft2 monster lol, but my legs though <3

edit: whats wrong with that I said?...

Sorry but 5ft 6 isn't very tall ...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Being below 6ft doesn't make you a manlet.
Original post by nopenopenope
Aww yeah, is it a cool hat or like a normal cap? idk mang, do you want to be strongk or eye-sthetic? It's okay for you to be 5' 5" tho :frown:

It's a ****e hat. Idk how else to describe it. I'll show you when I start.:wink: Um well I doubt there are any exercises to get you bigger boobs so eye-sthetic isn't really gonna work. I'll try strongk. I'm weak tho man. Seriously weak.
Reply 65
Yeah go for it and wear them! You'd look fine.

Original post by HMNayNay

That makes 5ft me seem so tiny. I think 5ft 6 is tall just because people that tall tower above me.
Reply 66

Posted from TSR Mobile

I never said it was VERY tall. I said it was tall.
Reply 67
Original post by PinkyQT
I never said it was VERY tall. I said it was tall.

It's still not tall .

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 68
Original post by Tilly Seargeant
Yeah go for it and wear them! You'd look fine.

That makes 5ft me seem so tiny. I think 5ft 6 is tall just because people that tall tower above me.

I'm 5ft 6 and so many people I know tower above me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 69
It's still not tall .

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol at the girls here saying I'm not tall when I clearly am, and it's always the tall ones usually who think they are better than me because they are taller.
I'm taller than 75% of girls my age, so I'm tall. The average in the UK is 5ft4 for a woman.
Original post by nopenopenope

I pray every night mang :frown:. A manlet at 5' 10" I want to be at least 6' 2" but I doubt it'll ever happen, forever unaesthetic manlet. Everyone will always think I workout to compensate for height :'(.

At least you're out of manlet status being 6' mang, I'm jelly.

we're all going to make it brah

how old are you?

you might still have some grows left?

also in real life 5ft 10 is normal, only on the misc is that manlet status :rolleyes:
Original post by Black Cat
Being below 6ft doesn't make you a manlet.

on the misc it does, not in real life though
Reply 72
I'm 5ft 6 and so many people I know tower above me!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh most of my friends are between 5ft 3 and 5ft 6, so I don't look too bad :smile:
Reply 73
Original post by PinkyQT
lol at the girls here saying I'm not tall when I clearly am, and it's always the tall ones usually who think they are better than me because they are taller.
I'm taller than 75% of girls my age, so I'm tall. The average in the UK is 5ft4 for a woman.

Well it's quite silly for someone to think that they are better than you because you are shorter than them but realistically 5ft 6 isn't tall. If you were 5ft 8 then you would be tall .

Posted from TSR Mobile
oh, it is a common phenomenom among us:rolleyes: we tend to think that if we buy something that we are usually afraid to wear, it will make us wear it and therefore overcome our fears... :daydreaming:
Original post by PinkyQT
I'm 5ft6 so I'm tall. I wore heels and looked like a 6ft2 monster lol, but my legs though <3

edit: whats wrong with that I said?...

:unimpressed:

I'm 6'1 and wear heels all the time.
Original post by yepyepyep
It's a ****e hat. Idk how else to describe it. I'll show you when I start.:wink: Um well I doubt there are any exercises to get you bigger boobs so eye-sthetic isn't really gonna work. I'll try strongk. I'm weak tho man. Seriously weak.

Yay, pics :wink:.

Squats, deadlifts, bench, OHP, c&j and snatch mang.

we're all going to make it brah

how old are you?

you might still have some grows left?

also in real life 5ft 10 is normal, only on the misc is that manlet status :rolleyes:

I can't say because Miracale Day will know who I am, sorry :frown:. I do have time left to grow but it's getting a bit late now mang. 6' is like the cut off for being cool in real life though, so jelly right now.
Reply 77
Original post by secret_smile
:unimpressed:

I'm 6'1 and wear heels all the time.

I never said tall girls were monsters, I said I looked like one at that height because of my body shape.
I wish I was taller.
Reply 78
5 foot 7? what... thats really short.
The average for men in the UK is 5ft10.
They jelly of supreme genetics. How old are you?

I'm a 6ft manlet at 19 praying every night for a few more inches. I've grown 1 inch in the last 6 months so I still have a chance I hope :frown:

Also good to see you posting again :smile:

Just wondering, I remember someone named 'Areeb' (with some numbers) on the misc asking 'I'm 6'0 at 19, can I still grow?' or something about a week ago. Was that you, by any chance? :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest