The Student Room Group

I'm 5'9 - can I wear 4 inch heels to a club?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nopenopenope
Yay, pics :wink:.

Squats, deadlifts, bench, OHP, c&j and snatch mang.

Okay so I vaguely know what those things are but I'm not going to pretend I could do them with proper form. Do they teach you how to do all this stuff when you do the induction course thing? They bloody should do for the price.:mad:
Original post by The Assassin
Just wondering, I remember someone named 'Areeb' (with some numbers) on the misc asking 'I'm 6'0 at 19, can I still grow?' or something about a week ago. Was that you, by any chance? :tongue:

I been found :frown:

Yes it was me lol, strong misc presence on TSR
Also, there are some really tall girls on TSR wtf.

But to answer your question OP, sure you can.

Original post by AreebWithaHat
I been found :frown:

Yes it was me lol, strong misc presence on TSR

Haha thought so. And yeah, I'm surprised by how many there are.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 83
Yes. I know, I'm taller than quite a lot at 5ft6 even lol.

I would say 5ft9-6ft is average for a man.
Women 5ft1-5ft4- another reason I know I'm tall because a lot of womens clothing is too short on me.
Reply 84
Wear anything that makes you feel confident :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 85
Original post by PinkyQT
I'm 5ft6 so I'm tall. I wore heels and looked like a 6ft2 monster lol, but my legs though <3

edit: whats wrong with that I said?...

You wore 8 inch heels?

OP, just go for it, most girls will be wearing heels, so you won't look out of place or anything. :smile:
Reply 86
Just wear what you want.
Reply 87
As long as you're happy you will look amazing :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by youbonkers
Or will I look like a very tall idiot?

I have these beautiful blue wedges that don't get worn enough because I fear towering over people :colondollar:

I'm 5ft 9 & wear heels of 3/4". No biggy - I don't care either if people say "You're I'm tall". My shoes I do and wear as I please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 89
Original post by youbonkers
Or will I look like a very tall idiot?

I have these beautiful blue wedges that don't get worn enough because I fear towering over people :colondollar:

You definitely can wear 4 inch heels to the club. I knew a 6ft girl who wore 4 inch heels in clubs, and it made her look hotter!!
Reply 90
I'm 5"10 and regularly wear 5 or 6 inch heels, yes it does make me taller than every other girl and some guys, but I also always get people complimenting me on my confidence and "long legs" etc. I was scared at first to wear platform heels but you just have to take the leap!
I think might be because 5
i am 14 and im 5ft 10inch (girl) and i wear heals all the time. be proud of your height
Why stop at 4 inch heels, they've got 10 inch heels here, although i am not sure about trying to dance in them, just do whatever you like and whatever makes you feel good, being tall has its advantages
That aint tall. And you just said 6'2 monster. Some girls are naturally that tall sis. Walk it out. You are the average height, get over yourself.
You can wear anything you want, who cares what anyone thinks

Why not try a pair of these 10 Inch Heels now these would look cool on you 10 inch heels that would make you 6' 7 :biggrin:
(edited 4 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest