Reply 1065
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
When did you get it? Today?

A very long time ago, actually :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x0x
A very long time ago, actually :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Didn't your school give you a pin slip with the details to register?
Reply 1067
Didn't your school give you a pin slip with the details to register?

Nope they sent me an email :smile:
Original post by x0x
Nope they sent me an email :smile:

Then your school has chosen a different method to register.:tongue:
Reply 1069
Then your school has chosen a different method to register.:tongue:

No i just didn't take my pin. All the other students did , so they had to email it to me :tongue:
Original post by x0x
No i just didn't take my pin. All the other students did , so they had to email it to me :tongue:

Then what email are you talking about. I am not referring to the confirmation email that follows the registration but I am talking about the email that contains your password so that you could actually login. At igcse we used to log in earlier and see a sample results sheet. So do you see a sample results sheet when you login?

Thank you for registering for Edexcel's online results service. Your account still needs to be verified before you can access Results Plus Direct. You will be sent an account verification email in July which you will need to activate.

Keep this email safe and make sure that you look out for your account verification email during July to ensure that you are able to login and view your results online on results day. You must make sure that your email address is still active then or you will not receive your details and you will not be able to login on results day.

Good luck with your results from all at Edexcel!

This is what I received. They say account verification email in July. I haven't received that !
Reply 1071
Then what email are you talking about. I am not referring to the confirmation email that follows the registration but I am talking about the email that contains your password so that you could actually login. At igcse we used to log in earlier and see a sample results sheet. So do you see a sample results sheet when you login?

This is what I received. They say account verification email in July. I haven't received that !

I don't :/ now that you mentioned it there wasn't anything written about receiving an email in July when I registered :tongue: why don't you email edexcel and see why your email hasn't arrived yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x0x
I don't :/ now that you mentioned it there wasn't anything written about receiving an email in July when I registered :tongue: why don't you email edexcel and see why your email hasn't arrived yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Its just that others also didnt receive it :confused:

I will check on that......:s-smilie:
OK. The email is supposed to be mailed by Tuesday :smile:
OK. The email is supposed to be mailed by Tuesday :smile:

I still haven't got mine. Edexcel messed up the exam and now are messing up results :frown:

What do I do?

Thank
Original post by krisshP
I still haven't got mine. Edexcel messed up the exam and now are messing up results :frown:

What do I do?

Thank

I haven't got mine either.

I think are upgrading or something and wouldn't mail it until they have a final outcome of what's it going to be like.
I haven't got mine either.

I think are upgrading or something and wouldn't mail it until they have a final outcome of what's it going to be like.

They suck
Reply 1077
9 more days for the results :tongue:
Original post by x0x
9 more days for the results :tongue:

:frown: my grade seems so unpredictable with the unit 1 rubbish exam.
Reply 1079
Original post by krisshP
:frown: my grade seems so unpredictable with the unit 1 rubbish exam.

I hope you get what you want!
I know ... unit one is a pain in the throat ...

Latest