The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2013 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ecosse_14
:lol:

My 6th year was the year the emails were meant to come out at 3pm the day before, but I didn't get mine until 8:40pm or something. Every time I got an email in those 5-6 hours I was stressing to the max. And I get a lot of spam mail so they just kept coming. :sad: It was a traumatic time, so I ain't too jealous of you all :tongue:

my first results day 2 years ago was the best, i went upstairs and looked at my phone and saw they'd sent them a day early! So i didn't have to go through any seriously stressful waiting. Last year i got them at around 4am though...I'll be up all night waiting this tuesday morning as well!

Oh my god i'm going to get these ****ing groupon emails spamming me and making me **** myself :colonhash:
If you get emailed your results, will you get them about midnight on tuesday morning?
Original post by lovebug16
If you get emailed your results, will you get them about midnight on tuesday morning?

No one knows, you might get it at midnight, you might have to wait 8 o'clock...
Reply 223
Original post by lovebug16

The first usually comes out around 1am or so (no guarantee of the first coming out then, for the record), and then any time up until 9am really.
Reply 224
Oh yay the threads have been merged :smile:

I'm going to stay up until about 3 on Tuesday and then I'm going to bed, I'm going shopping on Tuesday (either to congratulate or console myself :biggrin:) and I get crabbit when I don't have enough sleep :lol:
Reply 225
Original post by Pennyarcade
Sadly im not any good at skills like you, i just play hoofball and hope for the best (a bit like the team i suppot actually). Fifa is by far the most teeth-grinding game on the planet!

I'm pretty much doing the exact same as you to pass time. If you're on Xbox then give me an add : xXLewieceeXX

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BigChimp
I'm pretty much doing the exact same as you to pass time. If you're on Xbox then give me an add : xXLewieceeXX

Just gave you an add :smile:
Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by BigChimp
I'm ****ting it now , anyone else pulling an all nighter on Monday? (To wait on the email)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well I'm having a sleepover with a friend in the year below. She'll have to put up with me rocking back and forward waiting for it come...
I just go to sleep like a normal night wake up check my phone for emails / texts and that's the :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
By any chance does anyone who's done this before have the number that the text gets sent from? I wanna set a custom text tone :biggrin:
Original post by Shameless Plug
By any chance does anyone who's done this before have the number that the text gets sent from? I wanna set a custom text tone :biggrin:

When i get the texts it just comes up "SQA" as if it's in my contacts already.
Reply 231
Original post by Shameless Plug

Nah mate, it comes up as "SQA", no number

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awaiting Higher results on Tuesday... I didn't sign up for any "e-results" so will be getting them good old fashioned mail like last year. I don't think I'd be able to take it in looking at grades on a screen :s-smilie:
Original post by Ecosse_14
I hope you meet your offer for Strathclyde! What are you off to study? :smile:

Thank you! I hope so too haha :smile: and politics, journalism and creative writing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 234
Eep, i'm getting so nervous now. I only need one B for my condition and I did well in my prelims so it should be fine but i'm terrified hahah.

Got work on the Tuesday though so i'm gunna try and get a good sleep, we'll see I suppose.
Reply 235
I found the Higher Maths paper from May in my cupboard the other day and decided to have a look, I cannot remember a single thing from that course! All of the questions just look like gobbledygook to me now:colondollar: This does not bode well for results on Tuesday...
Me : higher maths = fail. Now that's the formula that is running through my mind
Original post by skier16
I found the Higher Maths paper from May in my cupboard the other day and decided to have a look, I cannot remember a single thing from that course! All of the questions just look like gobbledygook to me now:colondollar: This does not bode well for results on Tuesday...

I'm well proud of the fact that I redone my AH paper, and only got stuck on one thing from it :yep:
Does anyone else GENUINELY feel inside that they've DEFINITELY not done as well as hoped and there's no chance of opening good grades on Tuesday? That's how I feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by deedee123
When i get the texts it just comes up "SQA" as if it's in my contacts already.

Thought it would, ah well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending