The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1660
Original post by jellie88
Same :frown: and I'm taking it next year...

The changes are nothing to do with how it is marked or boundaries placed etc. it's just 'tougher', so if you found it easy anyway, you will still be getting a good grade.
Reply 1661
Original post by Tibbz2
The changes are nothing to do with how it is marked or boundaries placed etc. it's just 'tougher', so if you found it easy anyway, you will still be getting a good grade.

Hehe that's the problem, nobody found it easy :colondollar:
I did aqa and I found it easy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1663
Hehe that's the problem, nobody found it easy :colondollar:

We did Edexcel and it was pretty easy :colondollar: :redface:
tbf I'm more worried about results from those subjects that don't matter to me anymore, than from those that I'm planning to continue in sixth form ;>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Obliviate
tbf I'm more worried about results from those subjects that don't matter to me anymore, than from those that I'm planning to continue in sixth form ;>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which ones you are worried about the most / what are your A-level choices? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Exactly the same, i. Worried about french and economics. I hopefully did well on everything, but i honestly hate having the odd C or D on my exam slip when i got mainly As and Bs for everthing else
Ohhh god I'm really starting to feel the pressure now. I'm soooooo nervous! All my teachers, friends and family expect me to have done really well.... But I have a terrible feeling that that really won't be the case!

Grade boundaries are released the day before, right?
Original post by HeyThereHarry
Ohhh god I'm really starting to feel the pressure now. I'm soooooo nervous! All my teachers, friends and family expect me to have done really well.... But I have a terrible feeling that that really won't be the case!

Grade boundaries are released the day before, right?

I'm in the same boat :redface:

Yup they are :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys it's just 18 days now:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same :frown: and I'm taking it next year...

What board did you do?

good luck!

I came out of my physics exam thinking thank god I never have to do it again
Original post by xxxKINGxxx
I did aqa and I found it easy :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Did you do P2 this year or just P3?

P3 was alright but I found P2 pretty awful:tongue:
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
Did you do P2 this year or just P3?

P3 was alright but I found P2 pretty awful:tongue:

I did P1, P2 and P3.

All I found pretty easy.

Which ones you are worried about the most / what are your A-level choices? :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm worried about DT - I want to keep my grades B+ as some Unis don't like Cs at GCSE

Doing Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology
Reply 1674
I won't be here to collect them, what happens now? When do they post them?
Original post by kmcg97
I won't be here to collect them, what happens now? When do they post them?

My school letters it, or you get a mate to do it. You should phone them to ask them

Posted from TSR Mobile
My school letters it, or you get a mate to do it. You should phone them to ask them

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah whoever you ask to get your results just needs a signed letter from you telling the school its okay for them to collect them:smile:
I did P1, P2 and P3.

All I found pretty easy.

I'm worried about DT - I want to keep my grades B+ as some Unis don't like Cs at GCSE

Doing Further Maths, Chemistry and Biology

Well you sound confident, I only wish I was like that:tongue:
Reply 1678
I'm actually not dreading results day. I don't want to say I feel quietly confident, but I kinda do.

Someone at my school made a bet with me saying that if I get a higher Maths grade than him, he'll stroll around the city centre dressed in drag. I doubt though that I'll get higher than him.
Most worried: History
Least worried: I'm not calm about any but RS as I did 50% last year

😰

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest