The Student Room Group

Universities which require LNAT, do they not require in clearing?

Just the thread title, some universities for law require LNAT test, but during clearing do those universities still require LNAT?
Original post by Student-Andrew
Just the thread title, some universities for law require LNAT test, but during clearing do those universities still require LNAT?

I am not sure that any of the LNAT universities have cleared for law since the test was introduced. The UCAS list of subjects (as opposed to course codes) in clearing can be misleading as it includes things such as criminology as well as LLB. I don't think Birmingham cleared for LLB last year but it would not surprise me if it does so this year.
Original post by blabbermonkey
Birmingham was in for the last 2 years but none of the other LNAT universities have been in so far as I know.

Thanks. Do they only offer to people who have done the LNAT or do they ignore it?
Original post by nulli tertius
Thanks. Do they only offer to people who have done the LNAT or do they ignore it?

Ignore it. Standards go out of the window and they seem to lose all their inhibitions. From experience, BBB+ was the benchmark for a clearing place.
Thanks for the replys
Reply 5
I emailed KCL about this in June and they said that the student "would be expected to meet the minimum entry requirements, which would normally include the LNAT test".

Hopefully the other LNAT unis are a 100 times more lenient on results day.
Reply 6
Were you able to get a definite answer? My question is the same. I am clearing with Birmingham but have not written the LNAT. They have looked at my prereqs but have not mentioned anything about the LNAT. I hope they won't revoke my offer.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending