The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Cardiff Met 2013 Freshers

Scroll to see replies

anyone studying accounts???
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Original post by Danie90
Im gunna be going to evelian :smile: already put my deposit down too! Do you know your flat/black number? Mine is block D... See you there! X

Heya yea I do know mine, im in block A! I throw a top student party so be sure to message me when you get there!! :smile: x
Original post by kirstyjones94
Anyone doing the foundation to health care sciences or biomedical science? Had conditionals for both and applied for plas gwyn halls? :smile:

Im doing biomedical science and staying in Plas Gwyn (hopefully!):smile:
Original post by Ashleigh14
Im doing biomedical science and staying in Plas Gwyn (hopefully!):smile:

I'm doing Biomed next year :biggrin: in a house though!
Have you applied for the larger rooms? I can't wait now I enjoyed the open day so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you applied for the larger rooms? I can't wait now I enjoyed the open day so much!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive been looking for ages for some one doing the same course as me, thought I was doing it on my own for a while :eek:

I have applied for a larger room, but I'm not going to hear until the end of the month/early sept because I'm reasonably local.
Original post by Ashleigh14
Ive been looking for ages for some one doing the same course as me, thought I was doing it on my own for a while :eek:

I have applied for a larger room, but I'm not going to hear until the end of the month/early sept because I'm reasonably local.

I was thinking exactly the same thing! I might be doing the foundation first it all depends on my results really. They told me I would hear when I get my results this month because I live in North Wales so I'm pretty far away.
Anyone doing the foundation to health care sciences or biomedical science? Had conditionals for both and applied for plas gwyn halls? :smile:

im doing the foundation then biomedical science as well :smile:
Original post by abiford123
im doing the foundation then biomedical science as well :smile:

Ww yay I'm gald that I've finally found some other people doing it! What halls have you applied for?
has anyone bought tickets for Hashtag or the boat party yet?! Ive got mine so wondering who else ill be seeing there!
Heyy :smile: I'm going to be joining Cardiff Met Cyncoed in September and will be studying Sports Conditioning Rehabilitation and Massage. Let me know if any of you are doing the same course :smile:
Reply 151
Which boat party you going to? :smile:
There's boat parties? :redface:

Is anyone planning on Victoria Halls? I haven't found anyone else who has Victoria as their 1st choice yet :redface:
Ww yay I'm gald that I've finally found some other people doing it! What halls have you applied for?

Me too!!
I got a conditional offer to study master of science in biomedical sciences pathology but I will be there in next year intake 2014 Sep. Is there any one has the same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 155
Original post by ben92cardiff
has anyone bought tickets for Hashtag or the boat party yet?! Ive got mine so wondering who else ill be seeing there!

yes! ive bought tickets for both, Boat party looks insane and ive been to Hashtag in London and it was such a sick night out!
Reply 156
Has anyone had confirmation about their accomodation (I'm at cyncoed) or does the uni confirm your accomodation place after the results?
Reply 157
Your best bet would be to email/call accommodations. They are very helpful and will answer any questions you may have. Cyncoed halls have recently had renovation work and are looking really nice. I personally believe it's the best halls to live at, speaking from experience as I stayed there during my fresher year. There's always so much going on and you get to meet so many new people!
Reply 158
Original post by Eleanoredfearn
Any one studying at cyncoed campus????????

Posted from TSR Mobile

I studied at cyncoed campus during my fresher year and loved every minute of it! If you have any questions, I'd be happy to help you in any way I can!
yeaaah boat parties! have a look on the main cardiff fresher page and its linked up there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending