The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1741
Original post by Tibbz2
We did Edexcel and it was pretty easy :colondollar: :redface:

People came out of ours crying :tongue:. I just obviously don't match up to your levels of intellect :wink:
Reply 1742
Original post by Saywhatyoumean
What board did you do?

good luck!

I came out of my physics exam thinking thank god I never have to do it again

Edexcel IGCSE. What about you?

Thank you, good luck to you too! :smile:

Haha!
Reply 1743
Original post by CheesePuffff
Haha, what options did you do? And yeah it does take a lot of patience to get a decent grade, but the deadlines weren't too bad until the end just before the exam (ugh, coursework for the best part of 2 years and a 10 hour exam).

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did Eng lang, Eng Lit, Maths, Statistics, RS, French, History, Sociology, Bio, Chem & Physics. It was a tough 2 years to say the least, how about you?
Ahh I see, good luck and I hope you get the grade you want:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1744
Original post by jellie88
People came out of ours crying :tongue:. I just obviously don't match up to your levels of intellect :wink:

Haha nah, sciences are just about the only subjects I can understand so I tried actually revising for them and think I did well, but I'm no good at anything else :colondollar:
Reply 1745
Original post by Tibbz2
Haha nah, sciences are just about the only subjects I can understand so I tried actually revising for them and think I did well, but I'm no good at anything else :colondollar:

I wish I understood chemistry! Well good luck for everything anyway :smile:
Original post by Millerman
What exam board were you for them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Both were on AQA. How about yourself?
Original post by Elm Tree
Eurgh I'm going to have to hide my laughter when people get bad grades :s-smilie:

That's not nice!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have a really quick question?!

I'm in Year 10, and I did a Statistic GCSE in June sometime and my whole year is wondering about whether or not to come in on August 22nd. What if it's pointless and we don't get our results after all...so do we wait for September or come in?
Reply 1749
Original post by SamearaAli

I'm in Year 10, and I did a Statistic GCSE in June sometime and my whole year is wondering about whether or not to come in on August 22nd. What if it's pointless and we don't get our results after all...so do we wait for September or come in?

You will collect the results on that day (I'm in Year 11 and did a stats exam in June). However, your school may organise a different time to collect your results so the Year 11s can get theirs first, which is what my school does
French listening, AQA. :eek:
Original post by jellie88
Edexcel IGCSE. What about you?

Thank you, good luck to you too! :smile:

Haha!

Oh I did aqa which I should've found alright but I really didn't :colondollar:
By the looks of this thread, I think everyone is dreading English exam results the most
Original post by Arunthathy
That's not nice!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was joking :tongue:
Original post by elixirs
I did Eng lang, Eng Lit, Maths, Statistics, RS, French, History, Sociology, Bio, Chem & Physics. It was a tough 2 years to say the least, how about you?
Ahh I see, good luck and I hope you get the grade you want:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh mine are quite similar :smile: I did English Lig & Lang, Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, History, French, RE, Art, Media haha. I'm so happy to be dropping most of them! Which A levels are you doing? ^_^
Thank you so much, I hope you get all the grades you want :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by elixirs
You will collect the results on that day (I'm in Year 11 and did a stats exam in June). However, your school may organise a different time to collect your results so the Year 11s can get theirs first, which is what my school does

Phew, thanks! :biggrin:
Original post by SamearaAli

Last year for my RS module I just got my results online and left the year 11s to have their celebrations in school...but if you can't get them online then go in :smile:

Don't wait for September! The anticipation will kill you :lol: and in the rare scenario that you need a remark or you want to see your exam script you'll need to sort that ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1757
Original post by radhikagulati
hmmm dont worry about lit, i'm sure you'll be fine! and it isn't the end of the world if you dont have an a* tbh!

i did the english language last year and I thought it went so badly...as soon as the exam finished i started crying (dont judge me :biggrin:) but i came out with 106UMS- 2 UMS off an A*, and then when i retook it in january i thought it was terrible and I got 64 which should be a high a/a*! so don't worry!

x

Yeah I'm not too worried, I'm pretty sure I've got at least a C and all I need is a pass so that's fine with me, I'm definitely not doing English next year. If I get a B or an A I will be ecstatic :biggrin:

Wow that's so good, in all my English mocks (I think I've done 2 or 3) I have generally got Cs and Bs so that's what I'm expecting.

What are you taking at A level?
I don't understand how some people have like 15 GCSEs on here, I only have 11?! I was literally going go the thread and all I see are like tons of GCSE predictions, how do some of you do so many? Are they self taught?
Original post by Molly_xox
Last year for my RS module I just got my results online and left the year 11s to have their celebrations in school...but if you can't get them online then go in :smile:

Don't wait for September! The anticipation will kill you :lol: and in the rare scenario that you need a remark or you want to see your exam script you'll need to sort that ASAP

Posted from TSR Mobile

My school hasn't given me a login or anything? And I don't particularly want to go into school want all the Year 11s, it will be pretty awkward..

Latest