Scroll to see replies

Thanks guys, I best just be patient then 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile
On campus building at University of South Wales
University of South Wales
Original post by laurenynwa
Thanks guys, I best just be patient then 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

And hard as we all know that is :tongue: haha only 10 more days tho!!!!
Original post by Heyitspaxo
And hard as we all know that is :tongue: haha only 10 more days tho!!!!

It's even worse when you know your results and you're just waiting for uni!!
Reply 123
I second that! :smile:
Original post by BenP
It's even worse when you know your results and you're just waiting for uni!!

Ikr!!! So frustrating. That said tho I'd rather know and have to wait for accommodation than be waiting to know of I've got the grades I need :smile:
Reply 125
Oh yeah I'd hate to be waiting on results as well as accommodation! I'd be freaking out by now :tongue: I just want to know if I've actually got a room xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
Oh yeah I'd hate to be waiting on results as well as accommodation! I'd be freaking out by now :tongue: I just want to know if I've actually got a room xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well the said they had some when you rang....

And I got a co fictional offer. I was a wreck on results day for my course :') at least yours was unconditional!!
Well the said they had some when you rang....

And I got a co fictional offer. I was a wreck on results day for my course :') at least yours was unconditional!!

*conditional

Come of phone get it together!!
*conditional

Come of phone get it together!!

.......on
Psst just rang Newport and was told moving in is on the 14/15 sept, entitlement week is 16th and term starts on the 23 :smile: thought I should share that info :3
Psst just rang Newport and was told moving in is on the 14/15 sept, entitlement week is 16th and term starts on the 23 :smile: thought I should share that info :3

Amazing, you're a right little hub of knowledge 👌 thank youuuu, time to book my coach

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by laurenynwa
Amazing, you're a right little hub of knowledge 👌 thank youuuu, time to book my coach

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why thank you :') haha getting really excited xD
Reply 132
.......on

Haha xD my phone is the same xD it drives me nuts xD ohhhhh I'm getting so excited now ^_^ I wonder where we'll all be? Thanks for posting the info :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is it bad that I've started dreaming about it... o.O
Original post by Freglin
Haha xD my phone is the same xD it drives me nuts xD ohhhhh I'm getting so excited now ^_^ I wonder where we'll all be? Thanks for posting the info :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me toooooooo :') awh I really can't wait
Original post by TheOrpinator

Yeah lil bit :wink:
Yeah lil bit :wink:

Haha oh dear! :P
Reply 137
Original post by TheOrpinator

I dreamt that I got there and they took like a register thing and told me that they'd never heard of me and I had to leave now. I woke up rather flustered to say the least xD so you're not the only dreamer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Freglin
I dreamt that I got there and they took like a register thing and told me that they'd never heard of me and I had to leave now. I woke up rather flustered to say the least xD so you're not the only dreamer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nooooo D: omg that's so bad :L I don't sleep so yay no bad dreams of me making a tit of myself :')
I had a dream that there was a massive professional hair salon just outside the uni, idk I think this is inspired by my worry that I won't find anyone to cut my hair properly, bit weird really

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest