The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by usamakhanlodhi
Just made a new account for ATP Fantasy picks haven't played in a long time will be fun. Wanted to ask is there a TSR group?

I remember someone saying there is/was a group for it, but it's private and I can't be bothered to go and look for it so I just comment here
Reply 7041
Sam Stosur's only gone and won a bloody title! :woo:

Azarenka played really poorly against her, she needs to buck up before the USO.
Original post by aja89

I am so glad Stosur won. I cannot stand Azarenka. I hope Serena beats Azarenka a few times during the US Open Series.

Any highlights for the John Isner match?
Made my Rogers Cup draw.

Nole/Murray final, Haas vs Djokovic, Ferrer vs Murray in Semis. Nadal dropping out in R3 vs Janowicz and Wawrinka gets taken out by Kolschieber and Raonic going out early. Thats my big predictions, otherwise straight forward, pending on qualifiers.
Reply 7044
Original post by aja89

It's about time she wins a final. Sam's record is so poor in the finals, so I'm happy she has won her first title since the US Open 2011. It's been that bloody long. :eek:
Reply 7045
Original post by Krish4791
Roger's not playing Montreal so the gap between him and Berdych could widen. I'm not at all sure what his plan of action is from now until the end of the year, but if he wants to cement his place at the World Tour Finals, he needs to defend Cincinnati or reach the final at least and have a great US Open. Of course, his back has to heal properly first.

I expect him to not do so well at Cincinnati and the US Open unfortunately. He will probably have to enter some indoor 250s after the US Open to cement his place at WTF, where I feel that his form will pick up.
Original post by usamakhanlodhi
Just made a new account for ATP Fantasy picks haven't played in a long time will be fun. Wanted to ask is there a TSR group?

Actually, forget what I said in my previous post I found the group :tongue: The name of the group is "TSR Tennis Soc" (search it under 'groups' on the draw challenge website) and the password is "thestudentroom".
Off and running in the Rogers Cup as Dodig thrashes Zemjla 6-1, 6-1 for my first point :smile:
Off and running in the Rogers Cup as Dodig thrashes Zemjla 6-1, 6-1 for my first point :smile:

2/3 for me at the moment.. - I had seppi and dodig - but I also had tomic, who lost in 3 :frown:
Original post by fallen_acorns
2/3 for me at the moment.. - I had seppi and dodig - but I also had tomic, who lost in 3 :frown:

I think I'm 3/4 now: Andujar has just humbled Weintraub - but I got the Seppi prediction wrong.
I think I'm 3/4 now: Andujar has just humbled Weintraub - but I got the Seppi prediction wrong.

same 3/4 :biggrin:

This is great! - gutted I didnt know about it before!

brilliant way to get me to follow/engage in players that I wouldnt usually have any knowledge of, or anything to do with :smile:
Original post by fallen_acorns
same 3/4 :biggrin:

This is great! - gutted I didnt know about it before!

brilliant way to get me to follow/engage in players that I wouldnt usually have any knowledge of, or anything to do with :smile:

Yeah, now I find myself rooting for someone I may not have heard of! :biggrin:

There are a few other matches which seem to be going well for me, but I think I'll only actually start watching the tennis when we get into Round 2 or 3 with all the Top 8 guys
Reply 7052
So Laura Robson withdrew from her singles match, citing wrist injury but is currently playing doubles. Surprised! :eek:
Yeah, now I find myself rooting for someone I may not have heard of! :biggrin:

There are a few other matches which seem to be going well for me, but I think I'll only actually start watching the tennis when we get into Round 2 or 3 with all the Top 8 guys

eek 4/7 - not to great :tongue:
5/7 - good start.
5/10

Im awful at this! :P
Reply 7056
Original post by Roger1
So Laura Robson withdrew from her singles match, citing wrist injury but is currently playing doubles. Surprised! :eek:

I thought she pulled out. Are you sure she played?
Reply 7057
Original post by notnek
I thought she pulled out. Are you sure she played?

Definitely pulled out of doubles as well.
6/11 - end of day one..

not a great start! but hopefully a better day2 :smile:
Reply 7059
When is Rafa playing?

Latest