The Student Room Group

SQA Results Day 2013 - Discussion

Scroll to see replies

Original post by jackamakka
So I got my breakdowns certificate and I've got a 1 for every section up until the very last part - Standard Grade Physics Problem Solving = 2.

I was so close :tongue:

I got 1s in every element apart from english writing :frown:

To be fair, i was expecting a 4 for my crappy essay :tongue:
Original post by hollieeilloh
:grin: I think your jokes are too advanced for me.. don't think I've quite mastered it just yet. :tongue:

I was expecting a lot higher from you Hollie :tongue:

If you put in effort you may be able to deliver the result and appeal to more people :mmm:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by -Neuro-
I was expecting a lot higher from you Hollie :tongue:

If you put in effort you may be able to deliver the result and appeal to more poeple :mmm:

Hahaha brilliant! :biggrin: I'm sadly still at the intermediate stages of these jokes though, not quite at your standard :colone:

I really need to stop.
Original post by lebannanosugref
Thanks man! The insurance is there but, I really don't think I can take it. I had a look on track right now and my original offer was unsuccessful, told no scottish students can do clearing and then it says on loads of clearing sites that there's spaces available. I'm going to call up I just have no idea what to say or do for a matter of fact!

At least the insurance is there! Maybe we can't do clearing yet because England haven't gotten their results? Hmm.
Original post by Ecosse_14
Depends on what you're applying for, which universities and what grades you have really.

Your school should hopefully be accommodating to you changing your subjects, but if not then fight your battle.

Possibly, yes :yes: Make sure you've got a good application though and relevant work experience. As for appeals, see the last part of the FAQ in the appeals thread. Basically we can't really tell you if you'll be successful or not as there are a number of factors involved.

Helping out at a primary school during my free periods :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
And you said me calling Ailsa 'marshy' is cringey..
Original post by KayaS
How many people get 5 A's at higher?

well for 2012 there were about 8000 people who passed at least 5 highers, and about 2000 who got at least 5 As
I so cool :cool:

/old :sad:

For the sake of humanity, please stop! :tongue:

I'm a uni student, no SQA results for me :colondollar:

Dear candidate, I regret to inform you that we have chosen to decline your application to get Hype en Ecosse to stop making application-related puns.

Original post by KayaS
How many people get 5 A's at higher?

In 2012: 2,017 candidates got 5 A's - that's 3% of candidates. :smile:
Reply 1348
Original post by pmc:producer
At least the insurance is there! Maybe we can't do clearing yet because England haven't gotten their results? Hmm.

There's a difference in student number controls hence why there might be places available for RUK students but none for Scottish/EU students. Other than that, Clearing just opened 4 minutes ago :yep:
Reply 1349
Original post by JimmyGatz
Helping out at a primary school during my free periods :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good stuff, great work experience :yep:

Original post by Hype en Ecosse
Dear candidate, I regret to inform you that we have chosen to decline your application to get Hype en Ecosse to stop making application-related puns.

Oh no :facepalm: :sad:
Hahaha brilliant! :biggrin: I'm sadly still at the intermediate stages of these jokes though, not quite at your standard :colone:

I really need to stop.

I think it's a bit early to withdraw. The humour of your jokes, however, is starting to become conditional. :wink:
I'm a uni student, no SQA results for me :colondollar:

My bad, I didn't realise :tongue: what are you studying? :biggrin:
Reply 1352
Original post by ohsnapitsmela
My bad, I didn't realise :tongue: what are you studying? :biggrin:

No worries. Management :cool:
Is ABBBC good enough for law? Did anyone get results like this? I feel like i've done really badly :frown:
Original post by Hype en Ecosse
I think it's a bit early to withdraw. The humour of your jokes, however, is starting to become conditional. :wink:

I'm not sure, I just can't seem to master the application of these puns enough to make the final grade.. :ninja: :tongue:
Reply 1355
Original post by pinkmascaragirl
Is ABBBC good enough for law? Did anyone get results like this? I feel like i've done really badly :frown:

Congrats, nice results, you've not done badly what so ever! :biggrin:

Sure it's good enough for law. Have a look at the different universities websites for it and you'll find you could get quite a few offers with that - both unconditionals and conditionals. Dundee for example if they liked your application give you a conditional for an A or BB at Higher or RGU's requirements are ABBB.
(edited 10 years ago)
Is this real...? I feel like I'm living in some hazy dream world...
Reply 1357
Just popping back on to see how everyone is doing :smile:
Ucas track still haven't updated...at what point should I be srsly worried?
I'm not sure, I just can't seem to master the application of these puns enough to make the final grade.. :ninja: :tongue:

You're right. I'm not sure you'll be able to make the tariff after all. :frown:

Original post by ChrissyH
Is this real...? I feel like I'm living in some hazy dream world...

It's real. I assure you. You got 5 A's, maaaan!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Legii

Does it just say conditional? What uni is it for? Course?
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1359
Original post by Legii

What's it saying? What's your situation?

Sorry if you've said before, it's impossible to keep up with everyone's situation :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending