The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RamocitoMorales
Is it any good?

It was okay. You'd expect a zombie post apocalyptic world film to have a reasonable amount of action, suspense and gore in it, but this one was very unsatisfying in that respect.

Not a Kangal? Shame on you. :naughty:

Kangal's are beautiful animals too, but a labrador is a lot more practical, especially for a first time dog owner.
Why's this thread so dead?
Reply 2762
I know someone was asking a couple of months ago, but is Istanbul any safer to visit at this time?

Posted from TSR Mobile
So is everyone having a nice summer? Anyone in Turkey? (Attempting to liven this thread up)
Reply 2764
Original post by Username97
So is everyone having a nice summer? Anyone in Turkey? (Attempting to liven this thread up)

Hey there :smile: this is probs the best summer I've had, the first in a long time where I haven't had to wait all holiday to get results of some sort... just nice and chilled out. :biggrin: I'll be going to Turkey in a few weeks to visit some family and my dad has recently moved back (after living in London for about 40 years). How's your holidays been?
hello folks :hello: long time :smile:
Strange question guys but is, Siramerg a common last name or first name in Turkey?
Reply 2767
Original post by RHCPfan
Strange question guys but is, Siramerg a common last name or first name in Turkey?

I've never heard of a Turkish similar sounding name. Why do you ask?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2768
Is there any turk living in newcastle currently?
Reply 2769
Original post by yigit58
Is there any turk living in newcastle currently?

I'm half turkish if that counts + live in newcastle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2770
Original post by ayseta
I'm half turkish if that counts + live in newcastle.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm so glad to hear that. I'm going to Newcastle in September to do masters degree. so what are you doing there?
Reply 2771
Original post by yigit58
I'm so glad to hear that. I'm going to Newcastle in September to do masters degree. so what are you doing there?

I don't study there, but I know people who do and I've lived here for nearly 10 years so if you want to know anything about the city, just ask. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2772
Original post by ayseta
I don't study there, but I know people who do and I've lived here for nearly 10 years so if you want to know anything about the city, just ask. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could you give me your fb account or should I ask through here? :smile:
Hey y'all, I need some good Turkish pop music for this party, if anyone here could help me I'd be very grateful..thankyou :smile:
Reply 2774
Original post by lilmissshady
Hey y'all, I need some good Turkish pop music for this party, if anyone here could help me I'd be very grateful..thankyou :smile:

Hi, i listen to kralpop, and almost every song is very good. U can get names from their website.
i am not turkish therefore my advice could be useless.

Astaghfirullah brother music is haraam
Original post by lNurl
Hi, i listen to kralpop, and almost every song is very good. U can get names from their website.
i am not turkish therefore my advice could be useless.

Thankyou lNurl :smile:
Reply 2777
Thankyou lNurl :smile:

hande yener - ya ya ya which is my favourite song nowadays :smile:
Reply 2778
Original post by HaraamPolice
Astaghfirullah brother music is haraam

don't make islam difficult. make it easy which is advice from the prophet saw.
Turkish girls are awesome. They are the only true reason why Europeans went on crusades; to capture a Turkish girl from the Ottoman lands and take her back to Europe. :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest