The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DaveSmith99
Bebe time :awesome:

I think he is the surplus of the team....
Original post by Dylan1795
Guys,dont forget about Adnan Januzaj.....this guy is quite good too...

I'm pretty sure none of us will forget about Adnan Januzaj :tongue:
Original post by Manchester United
Hopefully we will get to see Angelo Henriquez tonight, I'd love it if he could snatch a goal.

Original post by Manchester United
Henriquez scores!!

Rumours that we've bid for osman wtf
Reply 7924
Original post by ledleyking123

Yeah that's going around Twitter. Died a little bit inside when I saw it, but I doubt it's true.

Sounds like the injuries aren't too bad:

Moyes: "Jonny Evans got kneed in the ankle and it swelled up. Nani felt his groin tighten up."

Didn't even think you were silly enough to believe that. If Moyes wanted to recruit from his old club, he would have done it already.
It was on sky sports which made me believe it a bit...
It was on sky sports which made me believe it a bit...

When? I've had it on for the past 2/3 hours and haven't heard them even mention his name.
Moyes is the presser basically said that we will sign players before the window shuts, none of the injuries are serious, and our staff apparently cut off Rooney questions, Moyes did say that he hasn't spoken to him about Chelsea though.

Also the Osman rumor originated from a twitter account with like 70 followers. C'mon ledley.
Some guy from
Sky's ports was answering fans questions in relation to transfers and said he heard about osman. What did moyes say exactly in
Terms of players
Some guy from
Sky's ports was answering fans questions in relation to transfers and said he heard about osman. What did moyes say exactly in
Terms of players

Moyes: "We will sign some players before the end of the summer"
Some guy from
Terms of players

"We will sign some players before the end of the summer. But these are the champions of England. I look forward to season with them.”
Apparently quite a few people on Twitter are saying Moyes said this:

We're close to finalising a few deals. We expect to have a few in before the Wigan game.
Reports that the owner of Anzhi has lost it and will put his entire first team squad up for sale and will fire Rene tomorrow as well.
Reports that the owner of Anzhi has lost it and will put his entire first team squad up for sale and will fire Rene tomorrow as well.

Is this a joke? :confused:
Original post by poiuytrewq54321
Is this a joke? :confused:

Nope http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/anzhi-makhachkala/news/meulensteen-loses-anzhi-job-after-16-days_97197.html

Sportsmole isn't the original source, its being reported in Russian media, but its all in Russian.

I'll feel really bad for Rene if its true, losing his first managerial job after 16 days.....
Nope http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/anzhi-makhachkala/news/meulensteen-loses-anzhi-job-after-16-days_97197.html

Sportsmole isn't the original source, its being reported in Russian media, but its all in Russian.

I'll feel really bad for Rene if its true, losing his first managerial job after 16 days.....

Moyes should try and bring him if its true. United can do with his experience.
Rene will be in demand if he does get unfairly booted out I'm sure. I'd like for him to do work in England than away far away in Russia but hope it isn't true although with some of these owners, you kinda fear something like this might happen, i.e going a tad nutty.

Has DDG played a game for Moyes? He had a thumb injury and don't think he played again tonight?
Reply 7938
Original post by Aky786UK
Rene will be in demand if he does get unfairly booted out I'm sure. I'd like for him to do work in England than away far away in Russia but hope it isn't true although with some of these owners, you kinda fear something like this might happen, i.e going a tad nutty.

Has DDG played a game for Moyes? He had a thumb injury and don't think he played again tonight?

lindegaard and Amos played today.
I see the report at the side showing RVP sold the most shirts in the Premier League last season. No doubt a bonus when the new kit deal with Nike comes up, as with Shinji in 3rd, all those Asian sales :coma:

Ridiculous if true for Rene. What can a coach realistically do to either improve or destroy a team in 16 days. How many of those players were even signed under Rene?

Latest