The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I wonder if this thread will reach 10,000 posts the day before results day lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 41
Original post by sneha.vag
Who did Edexcel A-level Maths this June? If yes, what would you predict you are going to get? Just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did AS maths and I am hoping to get a B. I heard that C3 was difficult this year but the grade boundary is gonna be lower. I hope you get the grade you want, good luck. :smile:
Reply 42
Ooh, shiny. :colonhash:

Maybe if we leave out the countdown... time will go faster!?
Reply 43
Anyone else hoping aqa are feeling generous? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 44
Original post by Jayqwe
I wonder if this thread will reach 10,000 posts the day before results day lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

No way. But now that you have said it, it is so tempting, would be cool if that would happen xD

And I agree with all, add countdown, its a must for such kind of threads.
Original post by Paramore<3
Ooh, shiny. :colonhash:

Maybe if we leave out the countdown... time will go faster!?

Maybe! :K:
Sure seems to be dragging now!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Who did Edexcel A-level Maths this June? If yes, what would you predict you are going to get? Just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got 90 in C3 in Jan, given how C4 went I'd guess i'm gonna scrape an A*, hopefully. You?
Original post by wrexhamfc
Bonjour. Just over a week now - it's getting real, isn't it?

Unrelated: It's my birthday tomorrow - and I'm gonna be spending it thinking about results :unimpressed:

It was my birthday today and I spent most of it thinking about results and practising the UKCAT
Original post by SyedaK
Did anyone do OCR Chemistry Salters for AS?

I did! :biggrin: What did you think of unit 2?
Reply 50
Original post by King Hotpie
I did! :biggrin: What did you think of unit 2?

While I was actually doing the paper, I thought it was okay but once i logged onto TSR, I realised how many stupid and obvious mistakes I made. so i face palmed myself a thousand times. I wish I had the TARDIS!
Original post by SyedaK
While I was actually doing the paper, I thought it was okay but once i logged onto TSR, I realised how many stupid and obvious mistakes I made. so i face palmed myself a thousand times. I wish I had the TARDIS!

Bummer :frown:. On the bright side, you can't have been as stupid as me on one of them. "What does CFC stand for?" The answer is obviously chlorofluorocarbons, right? What did I put? "Chlorine Fluorine Carbon". I have literally no idea what was going through my head then. Only 1 mark, but still! What grade boundaries do you reckon?
Bummer :frown:. On the bright side, you can't have been as stupid as me on one of them. "What does CFC stand for?" The answer is obviously chlorofluorocarbons, right? What did I put? "Chlorine Fluorine Carbon". I have literally no idea what was going through my head then. Only 1 mark, but still! What grade boundaries do you reckon?

Beat me. I couldn't tell the difference between a right lung and a left lung in an anatomy exam. :wink:

And I completely forgot the word "chromatography" in my biology exam 3 years ago!
Reply 53

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed for an A or A*, but it could go either way
Reply 54

Hahaah Oh lord! I'm sure I put chlorofluorocarbon but in my mock i wrote 'carbofluorocarbon!'
This year 2013, it was 72 for an A, I hope it's at least the same but I wish it was lower, just for my own selfish reasons....and hopefully others
Reply 55
Why have all the old threads been replaced? Don't really see the point...
Anyway... PANIC

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
New thread, yay! :yay:
Reply 57
Original post by adi19956
Why have all the old threads been replaced? Don't really see the point...
Anyway... PANIC

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

It's because it was nearing the 10,000 park even though there was like 800 posts to go... but meh
Preparing for the worst (clearing) and hoping for the best (being accepted into firm).

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 59
Does anybody know when the grade boundaries come up on aqa is it the day before?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest