The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Revent
I love haram stuff :coma: I'd rather he (or even better, she) whispered dirty stuff in my ear :sexface:

Astagz brother the shaitaan has possesed you, repent sincerely brother.

But just for you brother I can issue a fatwa deeming American sweets permissible for the low price of £19.99 Terms and Conditions apply credit and debit cards accepted.
Reply 5041
Original post by HaraamPolice
Astagz brother the shaitaan has possesed you, repent sincerely brother.

But just for you brother I can issue a fatwa deeming American sweets permissible for the low price of £19.99 Terms and Conditions apply credit and debit cards accepted.

I decline your offer. I'd rather go to hell :mmm: I like things hot :rofl:
Original post by Revent
I decline your offer. I'd rather go to hell :mmm: I like things hot :rofl:

Declining my offer is haraam brother but for you I will do 20% off, deal?
Reply 5043
Declining my offer is haraam brother but for you I will do 20% off, deal?

As I said, I like haram. :wink:
Original post by Revent
As I said, I like haram.

Oh my what am I hearing. You are too haraam for even me brother so I am leaving you in your haraam-ness. Astagz.
Oh my what am I hearing. You are too haraam for even me brother so I am leaving you in your haraam-ness. Astagz.

Do you consider Oreos to be haram?
Original post by AlligatorSky
Do you consider Oreos to be haram?

Yes sister ofcourse Oreos are haraam they have bacon in them.
Yes sister ofcourse Oreos are haraam they have bacon in them.

Thought so. I just needed a Haram official to confirm it.

My pleasure sister do you have anymore questions?
My pleasure sister do you have anymore questions?

No that's it for now, thank you. Would you like to know anything about Pakistan or it's amazingicity?
Reply 5050
No that's it for now, thank you. Would you like to know anything about Pakistan or it's amazingicity?

You're not allowed to talk about Pakistan. :wink:
Original post by Revent
You're not allowed to talk about Pakistan. :wink:

That's not possible. It'll be like suffocating me. We're only not allowed to talk about Pakistan and ME. We can still talk about the wonderful country. Do I make sense?
Reply 5052
That's not possible. It'll be like suffocating me. We're only not allowed to talk about Pakistan and ME. We can still talk about the wonderful country. Do I make sense?

Why not? :lol:

I gathered youre kidding, but it kinda says on their website if you wanna check, and with the previous comment, erm OK I guess.
Original post by Revent
Why not? :lol:

That's for me to know. :ninjagirl:
Original post by de_monies
I gathered youre kidding, but it kinda says on their website if you wanna check, and with the previous comment, erm OK I guess.

Yes I was kidding but they're still not suitable for vegetarians and neither is the dairy milk Oreo. I think we've discussed this here before.

De monies brother you look familiar. You don't happen to undergo the haraam practice of swindling money from innocent people to put into a bank in Nigeria do you?
De monies brother you look familiar. You don't happen to undergo the haraam practice of swindling money from innocent people to put into a bank in Nigeria do you?

No I find innocent peoples and offer to clean their bank accounts after pigeon infestations, sir
No I find innocent peoples and offer to clean their bank accounts after pigeon infestations, sir

Oh okay brother. And what are your charges if, say, I wanted my pigeon-infested bank account cleaned out also?

P.S. just as a warning brother do not look directly into the pigeons eyes as that is haraam and not permissible
Feels like only yesterday I was breaking my first fast...cant believe it's goodbye time already :'(

Latest

Trending

Trending