The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Guys btw why does it always have my posts on anonymous automatically?

And so my mum just opened a few moving boxes that were still closed and there were quite a few books in them that I can read :smile:
Reply 5561
Original post by Deyesy
I have her number, I could text her for you?

If you want to then yeah sure, I know it's only been a week but still :smile: Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
Feeling really sad and lonely. Had a bad day and every time I do it hits me harder than it should. Makes me realize that I am actually a rather unhappy person. On good days I just do the things that I enjoy if I can (sport mostly) but on the others I feel down. And atm there is still the big thing of finding a job so overall I am a bit worse anyway.

:hugs:
Finding a job sucks, I'm currently hiding from that reality ATM, so don't feela bad about it.

Could you perhaps go for a walk tomorrow and do something you enjoy?

I often go for a walk down by the river near me if I'm feeling down

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Sorry for the double post but has anyone spoken to 08Batee recently? I haven't seen her post in awhile.

I spoke to her a few days ago. She's not so good and indicated she needed some space. Do give her a text though - just don't expect an immediate reply :nah:
Original post by PonchoKid
:hugs:
Finding a job sucks, I'm currently hiding from that reality ATM, so don't feela bad about it.

Could you perhaps go for a walk tomorrow and do something you enjoy?

I often go for a walk down by the river near me if I'm feeling down

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hiding, yes that is what I'm doing. Not good.

And thank you, I can do that, we too have a little river near our house :smile:
Original post by danny111
Hiding, yes that is what I'm doing. Not good.

And thank you, I can do that, we too have a little river near our house :smile:

I'm doing the hiding by going 4 hours from home for the past month :ninja:

Yeah, rivers are so peaceful.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5566
Had a bad day, found it really hard to get out of bed this morning so I didn't go and help out at work (volunteering so I didn't have to go but I said I would). Got up around noon and have been having really bad thoughts all day :frown:
Quite frustrated since I haven't felt this bad since I started taking Sertraline. Going to see my GP again next week so I might mention it then but I'm worried that it might get worse before then. It is coming with a huge helping of numb so I'm pretty safe just not feeling all that great.
I'm doing the hiding by going 4 hours from home for the past month :ninja:

Yeah, rivers are so peaceful.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not that that's good, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!

And I know! I think it's the sound, something calming about it.
Original post by VaVe
Had a bad day, found it really hard to get out of bed this morning so I didn't go and help out at work (volunteering so I didn't have to go but I said I would). Got up around noon and have been having really bad thoughts all day :frown:
Quite frustrated since I haven't felt this bad since I started taking Sertraline. Going to see my GP again next week so I might mention it then but I'm worried that it might get worse before then. It is coming with a huge helping of numb so I'm pretty safe just not feeling all that great.

Hey, you have anything to distract those bad thoughts before sleeping?
Reply 5569
Hey, you have anything to distract those bad thoughts before sleeping?

Not really, I anticipate lying in bed for a few hours before giving up on sleep and attempting to read a book (unlikely) or listen to music.
Not that that's good, but I'm glad I'm not the only one!

And I know! I think it's the sound, something calming about it.

Parents are picking me up on Thursday where I have to go back to reality :frown:
Also got drs on Friday which I'm terrified about :frown:

Yeah deffinately, I just like water I think :colondollar: I feel calm swimming aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by VaVe
Not really, I anticipate lying in bed for a few hours before giving up on sleep and attempting to read a book (unlikely) or listen to music.

Aww :frown:

I sometimes just read a book til I literally fall asleep, maybe do that before giving up on sleep?
Parents are picking me up on Thursday where I have to go back to reality :frown:
Also got drs on Friday which I'm terrified about :frown:

Yeah deffinately, I just like water I think :colondollar: I feel calm swimming aswell

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you on good terms with you parents though? Mine are helping me a lot atm.

Why are you terrified about the Dr.? I look forward to going to my therapist.

And haha my mum says she feels more at home in a place where there is water. Did you grow up near it, too?
Are you on good terms with you parents though? Mine are helping me a lot atm.

Why are you terrified about the Dr.? I look forward to going to my therapist.

And haha my mum says she feels more at home in a place where there is water. Did you grow up near it, too?

Mum yes, step dad urrrrm opposite of yes, especially after he finds out Iv failed my degree :s-smilie:

Urrrrm I'm gonna be honest with her, and hope that she doesn't go mad and I dunno, and I'm hoping she either changes my meds or gives me the increase again

Yeah, spent every weekend by the sea, we have a river in our village I used to go swim in and stuff, went swimming twice a week... Complete water baby, even if my body can't hack the coldness...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5574
Aww :frown:

I sometimes just read a book til I literally fall asleep, maybe do that before giving up on sleep?

Yeah that's probably the plan but I figured I'd try to sleep first and see if I can without reading since I'm supposed to be up at 8 tomorrow.
Reply 5575
Did something simultaneously nice and horrible today, so am now just sat here crying about how selfish I am and how complicated and **** and unfair life is.
Reply 5576
Well the interview went pretty well, think i might be in with a chance.

Hope everyone is feeling alright this evening.
Original post by VaVe
Yeah that's probably the plan but I figured I'd try to sleep first and see if I can without reading since I'm supposed to be up at 8 tomorrow.

I hope you can :smile:
Mum yes, step dad urrrrm opposite of yes, especially after he finds out Iv failed my degree :s-smilie:

Urrrrm I'm gonna be honest with her, and hope that she doesn't go mad and I dunno, and I'm hoping she either changes my meds or gives me the increase again

Yeah, spent every weekend by the sea, we have a river in our village I used to go swim in and stuff, went swimming twice a week... Complete water baby, even if my body can't hack the coldness...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't think your doctor is going to get mad at you. Mine had asked me to do something I didn't and he was very relaxed about it.

Wow that sounds lovely, we used to drive to sea at weekends, but it was often very cold!

I'm off to bed, hope you have a good night and don't worry too much about the next days!
Can't sleep :frown:
My brains going round in circles, and being so mean, Iv been mentally hallucinating, where I THINK a fly has got under my skin. Not good as its freaking me out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile