Well, maybe at somepoint in the next 24 hours :P
Original post by bieberfever
Happy birthday! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by MathsNerd1
Happy birthday! :biggrin:

Thank you :biggrin:
Original post by Arva
Core is more fun too! Until you get to FP2 that is.

Oddly enough I struggled with that the most throughout the year but I think I've done the best in it in the end, the paper was lovely. :lol:

M3's disgusting though, it's truly awful. Which applied are you taking?

I don't really like the look of FP2 that much tbh, all that complex number stuff and de moivre's theorem :yucky:

M1-M3, S1-S2 and maybe S3 as additional :tongue:, what's so bad about M3? :redface:
Original post by sneha.vag
Who did Edexcel A-level Maths this June? If yes, what would you predict you are going to get? Just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did it this June and I think I'll get an A* in Maths but most likely an A in Further Maths. If I didn't screw M2 up as much then I'd be expecting them both to be A*'s.
Reply 125
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I don't really like the look of FP2 that much tbh, all that complex number stuff and de moivre's theorem :yucky:

M1-M3, S1-S2 and maybe S3 as additional :tongue:, what's so bad about M3? :redface:

It's not very fun :no:

M3 is just... horrible. I think it may have had something to do with me trying to learn the whole syllabus in 5 days after a year of skipping and laziness, but it was just incomprehensible to me at times.
Original post by Paramore<3
Anyone get the feeling that it's 'your' subject you ballsed up most? I want to do geography at university but think that my geography exams were my worst ones... :argh:

Yes! English... only need a C for my insurance but still scared,
A week today grade boundaries are out :O. Which means I can finally stop analysing past papers and their grade boundaries to try and work out this exam periods ones!
Reply 128
Does anyone else have A2 homework for the summer, or is it just me?
Reply 129
Original post by SyedaK

Yeah. I have to write a report on the EU for economics :frown:

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Original post by King Hotpie
A week today grade boundaries are out :O. Which means I can finally stop analysing past papers and their grade boundaries to try and work out this exam periods ones!

No doubt looking keenly on Salters Chemistry grade boundaries :wink:
Reply 131
Original post by SyedaK

That is a cruel and unusual punishment!
Reply 132
Original post by Bulbasaur
Thank you :biggrin:

Happy birthday :hugs:
Reply 133
Original post by Arva
That is a cruel and unusual punishment!

It's not that unusual, in A2 (start over the summer) I had 2 economics reports, an economics essay, history research and an essay, pre biology work and a fair amount of Spanish :colondollar:
This week is taking forever.... :frown:
I'm getting sick of watching family guy/american dad reruns now... :frown:
Reply 135
I'm not sure I wanna see the grade boundaries before results day but no doubt everyones gonna be posting them on this thread anyway
Original post by ElChapo
I'm not sure I wanna see the grade boundaries before results day but no doubt everyones gonna be posting them on this thread anyway

Is it the day before they get released?
Original post by lilGem
Happy birthday :hugs:

Frantically searching for the thread because the other one got full and nobody posted a link, sad times.

ONE WEEK until the exam boundaries are out!!
Original post by Bobilina
Frantically searching for the thread because the other one got full and nobody posted a link, sad times.

ONE WEEK until the exam boundaries are out!!

The link was on the last post :tongue: And its going to be a fun week :biggrin: I'm hoping the boundaries tell me that I'll be getting 2 A*'s instead of 1 :biggrin:

Latest