The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 140
Original post by lilGem
It's not that unusual, in A2 (start over the summer) I had 2 economics reports, an economics essay, history research and an essay, pre biology work and a fair amount of Spanish :colondollar:

Definitely cruel though. I think I got set some but I definitely didn't do it :biggrin:
Reply 141
Original post by lilGem
It's not that unusual, in A2 (start over the summer) I had 2 economics reports, an economics essay, history research and an essay, pre biology work and a fair amount of Spanish :colondollar:

But seriously having to the do the whole unit over the summer? it kills.
Original post by Arva
That is a cruel and unusual punishment!

You can say that again!
Reply 142
Original post by Divergent
Is it the day before they get released?

yup, and aaah DIVERGENT.. sorry:colondollar:
Original post by Bulbasaur
So, I just turned 18 guys :bigsmile:

Happy birthday! I hope you have an amazing day :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
To try and take our minds off things, what's everyone watching TV-wise recently? Anyone watching Breaking Bad? :biggrin:
Reply 145
Original post by annemariemoore
To try and take our minds off things, what's everyone watching TV-wise recently? Anyone watching Breaking Bad? :biggrin:

YES! It's back in like 4 days!
Reply 146
Original post by annemariemoore

Nope, but I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Friends, Family Guy, American Dad...the Ashes!

Tbh the best way my mind has been off it is simply doing things! Playing cricket and going out with my friends, and going away for the weekend with the family, is serving well to take my mind off things.... :s-smilie:
Original post by sneha.vag
Who did Edexcel A-level Maths this June? If yes, what would you predict you are going to get? Just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did!
If i did good:
C2: A
D1: Low A/ High B

Bad :frown: :
C2: B
D1: low B/ High C

Hopefully its good!
Please C2 and D1 have low boundaries!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by abzy1234
No doubt looking keenly on Salters Chemistry grade boundaries :wink:

Of course :wink:. They fluctuate quite a bit, but I'm expecting about 75 for an A. With that in mind, it's bound to be at least 80 :rolleyes:
Original post by Mr Tough
Nope, but I've been watching How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory, Friends, Family Guy, American Dad...the Ashes!

Tbh the best way my mind has been off it is simply doing things! Playing cricket and going out with my friends, and going away for the weekend with the family, is serving well to take my mind off things.... :s-smilie:

I'm watching the same except for friends :tongue: I've also added Leverage to another series I'll need to buy all the seasons as it seems interesting
Reply 150
Original post by Bobilina
Frantically searching for the thread because the other one got full and nobody posted a link, sad times.

ONE WEEK until the exam boundaries are out!!

There's a boundaries thread! Link in the OP

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Reply 151
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm watching the same except for friends :tongue: I've also added Leverage to another series I'll need to buy all the seasons as it seems interesting

Haha, only one of my TVs at home have comedy central so I ended up watching a few episodes of Friends today :smile: Which of the 4 I mentioned earlier is your favourite?
Reply 152
Why don't AQA just release their mark schemes same time as edexcel...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 153
Original post by Arva
Definitely cruel though. I think I got set some but I definitely didn't do it :biggrin:

haha :tongue:

Original post by SyedaK
But seriously having to the do the whole unit over the summer? it kills.

not the whole unit :tongue:
Original post by Mr Tough
Haha, only one of my TVs at home have comedy central so I ended up watching a few episodes of Friends today :smile: Which of the 4 I mentioned earlier is your favourite?

Fair enough then and it'd be a close call between How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory I think :tongue: The other two are just what I'd watch from 11 onwards because nothing else is really on but they're still funny :biggrin: How about you?
Reply 155
Original post by MathsNerd1
Fair enough then and it'd be a close call between How I Met Your Mother and The Big Bang Theory I think :tongue: The other two are just what I'd watch from 11 onwards because nothing else is really on but they're still funny :biggrin: How about you?

Agreed, thank goodness for BBC3! For me, definitely HIMYM is my favourite...really looking forward to season 9 in september...do you keep up with it online when it actually airs in the USA? Or just watch E4 episodes? I usually watch it the day after it comes out in USA (new episodes) but still watch the old re-runs all the time :smile:
Reply 156
Original post by lilGem
haha :tongue:

not the whole unit :tongue:

I'm having to do the whole unit, it's practically self-teaching - minus the chemistry experiments
Original post by qr95
Why don't AQA just release their mark schemes same time as edexcel...

Posted from TSR Mobile

when are they each released?:colondollar:
Original post by King Hotpie
Of course :wink:. They fluctuate quite a bit, but I'm expecting about 75 for an A. With that in mind, it's bound to be at least 80 :rolleyes:

Aha, if it goes donkey's amount up like last year for F332, I'll be disappointed- 3rd successive time the grade boundaries have gone higher :/

Tbf though, F332 was a very good paper I felt, around 75-80 for A am guessing :smile:
Reply 159
Original post by SyedaK
I'm having to do the whole unit, it's practically self-teaching - minus the chemistry experiments

Ouch! good luck!

Latest