The Student Room Group

TSR Turkish Society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2780
Original post by David Adler
Turkish girls are awesome. They are the only true reason why Europeans went on crusades; to capture a Turkish girl from the Ottoman lands and take her back to Europe. :wink:

I agree

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Im not a turk :frown: im from the country that has a very similar flag to yours - pakistan! Haha but i love u guys!!
Original post by yigit58
hande yener - ya ya ya which is my favourite song nowadays :smile:

Ta :biggrin:
Reply 2783
Original post by David Adler
Turkish girls are awesome. They are the only true reason why Europeans went on crusades; to capture a Turkish girl from the Ottoman lands and take her back to Europe. :wink:

you think so? I agree with you turkish girls are so beautiful however having a date with a turkish girl is so painful frankly. they are so stubborn I think. :smile:
TSR-Turkey Shall Rule
Original post by Einstein007
TSR-Turkey Shall Rule

Thought you were a Pakistani :confused:
Original post by lilmissshady
Thought you were a Pakistani :confused:

I am but u guys are cooler! :biggrin:
I am but u guys are cooler! :biggrin:

I ain't Turkish...I'm Pakistani -___-...needed some good Turkish music suggestions so thought I'd post here..
Reply 2788
Im not a turk :frown: im from the country that has a very similar flag to yours - pakistan! Haha but i love u guys!!

Thanks we love Pakistanis as well never forget your helps at the independence war of Turkey a hundred year ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
I ain't Turkish...I'm Pakistani -___-...needed some good Turkish music suggestions so thought I'd post here..

Loool oops soz i cant help :frown:
Loool oops soz i cant help :frown:

nevermind lol already got 2 suggestions from some nice Turks above
Reply 2791
nevermind lol already got 2 suggestions from some nice Turks above

Gülşen - yatcaz kalkcaz has been one of my favourite song in this summer

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ayseta
Hey there :smile: this is probs the best summer I've had, the first in a long time where I haven't had to wait all holiday to get results of some sort... just nice and chilled out. :biggrin: I'll be going to Turkey in a few weeks to visit some family and my dad has recently moved back (after living in London for about 40 years). How's your holidays been?

Hi :smile: that's nice to hear, haha I'm actually waiting for my GCSE results (stressful times), but I can't wait to hopefully be in the same positiıon as you in a few years :smile: where has your dad moved to in Turkey? My holiday so far has been very good, with all the sunshine and vitamin d :biggrin:
Reply 2793
Original post by Username97
Hi :smile: that's nice to hear, haha I'm actually waiting for my GCSE results (stressful times), but I can't wait to hopefully be in the same positiıon as you in a few years :smile: where has your dad moved to in Turkey? My holiday so far has been very good, with all the sunshine and vitamin d :biggrin:

Ahh I remember being really nervous for mine! Good luck, most people seem to do much better than they think. :smile: Are you planning on going to sixth form/college? He moved to Fethiye, I love it there and it's not too far from Ölüdeniz :smile: . We've been quite lucky in the UK to have such nice weather, I live up north and I don't remember it ever being this sunny.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2794
Merhabaaaa all :wink: am new to this ! This post is a trial ! Helppp plz :colondollar: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2795
Original post by Meryem.m
Merhabaaaa all :wink: am new to this ! This post is a trial ! Helppp plz :colondollar: lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Merhaba! Welcome to TSR. How can I help you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ayseta
Ahh I remember being really nervous for mine! Good luck, most people seem to do much better than they think. :smile: Are you planning on going to sixth form/college? He moved to Fethiye, I love it there and it's not too far from Ölüdeniz :smile: . We've been quite lucky in the UK to have such nice weather, I live up north and I don't remember it ever being this sunny.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile: I want to go onto sixth form, hopefully by getting the grades needed! Wow that sounds so nice, is that where he's from in Turkey? I bet you like going there :smile: I live in the south-east and I heard the weather was bad some time back, but it's cleared up now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2797
Hi guys,
i gonna study real estate msc at Kingston University.

See you around :smile:
Merhaba! Nasilsin? :ahee:
Original post by 2rull
Hi guys,
i gonna study real estate msc at Kingston University.

See you around :smile:

Hi
that is great to hear!
looking forward to seeing you here in September!

Kerrie

Quick Reply

Latest