The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Mr Tough
Agreed, thank goodness for BBC3! For me, definitely HIMYM is my favourite...really looking forward to season 9 in september...do you keep up with it online when it actually airs in the USA? Or just watch E4 episodes? I usually watch it the day after it comes out in USA (new episodes) but still watch the old re-runs all the time :smile:

Indeed! And yeah that's started to grow on me more so I went out to buy the whole boxset a few months ago to catch up on it all :tongue: And I don't know of any good websites to use to watch them online so I just wait until they're on E4 to watch as I'm lazy and yeah the reruns are still just as good as they were the first time I watched them :biggrin:
Reply 161
is there a link to the old thread? and when are edexcel and aqa releasing their markschemes? does anyone know? :smile:
Original post by samfreak
is there a link to the old thread? and when are edexcel and aqa releasing their markschemes? does anyone know? :smile:

The day before results day :smile:

EDIT
I don't actually think that's right... Sorry! Although your teachers could probably get a hold of them.
Original post by samfreak

It's still towards the top of the first page of threads in the forum, but here's a link: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2384631 :smile:
Yeah sorry to ask a question that most definitely has been asked countless times before but I can't find it anywhere, not even on the Edexcel website. Does anyone know what time you can access your A2 results online at?
8 dayysss!!! :eek:
DID ANYONE DO OCR MATHS C1, C2 AND M1? OR EDEXCEL BIOLOGY UNIT 1 AND UNIT 2?

How did you find them?
Original post by SyedaK
yup, and aaah DIVERGENT.. sorry:colondollar:

Yay!

& I know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:colondollar:

[h="2"]Time until Thursday, 15 August 2013 (London time)[/h]
DAYS

HOURS

MINUTES

SECONDS

Ooh. So exciting :tongue:

Reply 169
Original post by Divergent
Yay!

& I know :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
:colondollar:

Terribly excited for the film and loved the book!
Original post by SyedaK
Terribly excited for the film and loved the book!

Same :P I just hope they haven't wrecked it!
I'm looking forward to reading the 3rd one too XD!
Reply 171
Original post by Divergent
Same :P I just hope they haven't wrecked it!
I'm looking forward to reading the 3rd one too XD!

Yes Allegiant.
Yeah me to, Theo James better be a good Four.
8 days :lolwut:
Original post by MathsNerd1
The link was on the last post :tongue: And its going to be a fun week :biggrin: I'm hoping the boundaries tell me that I'll be getting 2 A*'s instead of 1 :biggrin:

Oops, never noticed... Don't know how i'm going to University with the serious lack of common sense that I have. Then again I might not yet!

As long as they give me low boundaries for C4 i'm not fussed about the rest!
Original post by adi19956
There's a boundaries thread! Link in the OP

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

But they aren't out until the 14th right?
This is torturess and I hope I go through nothing like this ever again because i'm just doing whatever I can too fill the time.

Tonight I decided to watch Hostel, part 3. Never ever ever again, I was literally sick and was about 5 seconds away from crying.
Original post by Bobilina
This is torturess and I hope I go through nothing like this ever again because i'm just doing whatever I can too fill the time.

Tonight I decided to watch Hostel, part 3. Never ever ever again, I was literally sick and was about 5 seconds away from crying.

:eek:<--- my face watching 5 minutes of that film.
No scratch that.. 1 minute... or 30 seconds.

I think I'll watch due date in russian... it will pass the time :P
Original post by Bobilina
Oops, never noticed... Don't know how i'm going to University with the serious lack of common sense that I have. Then again I might not yet!

As long as they give me low boundaries for C4 i'm not fussed about the rest!

Its fine :tongue: And I'm pretty sure you'll make the grades to get into university so I wouldn't worry too much :biggrin: I'm just starting to look into all the stationary I'll need to buy and it just seems like I'm going to have such a huge list of things to buy for university :redface:
I had thought that my January exams went well. However, March results showed that, in fact, they turned out to be a complete flop.

There is no use in moping about, so I worked harder for my retakes. The summer season did not seem too bad, but I shall take that as a bad sign... It could easily be a repeat of January. I am terrified that I will miss my offer.
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
8 days :lolwut:

Yes :lolwut:

Latest