The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kate_louise21
On the University of Exeter website it says track will update by 8am...does this mean that it will update before 8am like throughout the night till 8pm or it will only start updating from 8am? Im so confused on what time I should be looking at track.. ?

There's no point in trying to look on track too early. 8am is the time which the aim to have track open. Before its open you won't be able to get on there :smile:. This is because all results are being updated etc, so they don't want anyone on there :smile:
Reply 261
Original post by kate_louise21
On the University of Exeter website it says track will update by 8am...does this mean that it will update before 8am like throughout the night till 8pm or it will only start updating from 8am? Im so confused on what time I should be looking at track.. ?

Easily the most repeated question.

By 8AM. Anywhere between 6 and 8. Midnight Nope.
Reply 262
Original post by sneha.vag
I only sat for C3 and C4. What about you? Good luck to you too :smile:

My year weren't allowed to take any in January for some odd reason so I'm waiting for C1, C2, S1, FP1, D1 and M1. thanks!
Original post by HPAG
He ended up committing suicide. :rolleyes:

And a whole load of other things, you know like trying to rid his 'Empire' of undesirables :s-smilie:. I'd take being suicidal over wanting to kill millions of people any day :tongue:
UCAS aim to have most of track updated before they aim to open at 8 (often it is earlier). So results are updated before 8am
Reply 265
Original post by Where'sPerry?
I'm also waiting on A2 AQA Biology, it's agonising because it's the main result that determines whether I'm going to uni or not :frown:

I did AS Science in Society in year 11 (we were forced to do it against our will) and I didn't care either :rofl: I didn't even fully read the textbook, literally just turned up to the exam and almost fell asleep in it.

I left out most of that question about the line parallel to the y-axis. :frown: I prefer to expect awful results, then I feel happy if I've done better than that :lol:

What did you get if you don't mind me asking?
I say I don't care, but i would really like an A :colondollar:
It certainly helps when you've been studying the sciences at a level
Reply 266
Original post by Smko
AS or A2? :biggrin:

A2 :smile: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's a weird feeling I have towards results day. In some ways I can't wait to find out my fate and know where I stand. Yet at the same time I don't want to know how badly chemistry and French went. An I don't know whether I'm nervous, excited or petrified. I'm just sooo pleased I'm working full time up until results day so between now and then I only have 2 days to try and self occupy myself. No sleep Wednesday night. But at least I haven't started the exam dreams too early. I can't change the outcome of my results anyway and I think that is something we all need to remember come the day. We all did out best and what is done is done. We just have to deal with the outcome which hopefully will be positive for all if us! Good luck guys!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nataash
My year weren't allowed to take any in January for some odd reason so I'm waiting for C1, C2, S1, FP1, D1 and M1. thanks!

Those are quite a number. I did all of those except M1.
Reply 269
Original post by Kavanerd
Am I right in thinking that a week today, our schools/sixth forms will know what we've got? My college always give it away a bit by asking some people to come in early on results day to have their picture taken for the local paper...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not sure if somebody further along the thread has answered this, but yeah - colleges know the day before and universities know the Sunday before what we've all got. Unfair isn't it? :frown:
Reply 270
The final countdown is upon us!

Definitely feeling the pressure now, need A*AA for my firm! Not looking forward to these final few days, I can hardly think of anything else.
Original post by shannahb
Not sure if somebody further along the thread has answered this, but yeah - colleges know the day before and universities know the Sunday before what we've all got. Unfair isn't it? :frown:

I really don't understand why we are the last to know and why we have to wait sooo long for our results when IB and Btec get them so much sooner... The wait is so tedious :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Now almost 600000 seconds more....:redface:
Original post by lmon
What did you get if you don't mind me asking?
I say I don't care, but i would really like an A :colondollar:
It certainly helps when you've been studying the sciences at a level

I got a B overall :smile: I agree, it's probably better to do it alongside A-levels rather than GCSEs as I did. I genuinely thought I had got a D, so I was really happy when I got a B!! :colondollar: I remember I had to sit the SiS exam right after an English lit exam, so I was fed up before I'd even started :lol:

I didn't do the A2 though. Does it even exist?
Reply 274
Do AQA have a log-in thing for results like Edexcel do? If so, I can't find it.. :/ Also, really annoyed that my college hasn't given me the PIN I need to register on Edexcel with to check my results in the morning :angry:
Reply 275

AS :P How you think you did at A2? OCR are so dodgy!!! How did AS go? Think history is the one im most scared about cause ocr just cant mark lol
Reply 276
Original post by Smko
AS :P How you think you did at A2? OCR are so dodgy!!! How did AS go? Think history is the one im most scared about cause ocr just cant mark lol

I don't think A2 went that well but then again I thought the same at AS and got an A so...I guess you can never really tell. A2 is HORRIFIC compared to AS though! And I know it's really difficult to try and guess what you got, the marking is so subjective compared to science & maths subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 277
Original post by jmr995
I don't think A2 went that well but then again I thought the same at AS and got an A so...I guess you can never really tell. A2 is HORRIFIC compared to AS though! And I know it's really difficult to try and guess what you got, the marking is so subjective compared to science & maths subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

is the coursework really hard? :s-smilie:
Reply 278
Original post by Smko
is the coursework really hard? :s-smilie:

It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, yeah :/ sorry for the pessimism haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 279
Original post by jmr995
It was a lot harder than I thought it would be, yeah :/ sorry for the pessimism haha!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No thanks for being honest hah! I think i failed AS though.. it was so bad hahah! What have ya applied to do at Uni?

Latest