The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Well the interview went pretty well, think i might be in with a chance.

Hope everyone is feeling alright this evening.

Glad to hear it man :five: Good luck!
Original post by PonchoKid
Can't sleep :frown:
My brains going round in circles, and being so mean, Iv been mentally hallucinating, where I THINK a fly has got under my skin. Not good as its freaking me out :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:frown:

Did you manage to sleep in the end? That fly business sounds horrible!
Original post by james1211
Well the interview went pretty well, think i might be in with a chance.

Hope everyone is feeling alright this evening.

Well done, fingers crossed!
Reply 5583
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I spoke to her a few days ago. She's not so good and indicated she needed some space. Do give her a text though - just don't expect an immediate reply :nah:

Ahh fair enough, I hope she feels brigther soon :h: Hugs to you Batee :hugs:
Reply 5584
Planning to be honest with therapist about flashback related things today. Scared. But I do also know that it's the only real way forward, because I'm treading water right now and it's not hugely pleasant.
Feel like a complete loser today. My brother has a good job, girlfriend, life sorted for now and I'm just pathetic in comparison. And I have to talk to my boss about the reference he wrote me, because it's not good and might even harm applications for full-time positions and I dread that.
Original post by danny111
Guys btw why does it always have my posts on anonymous automatically?

And so my mum just opened a few moving boxes that were still closed and there were quite a few books in them that I can read :smile:

Once you post as anon once, you are anon by default every time you post in the thread. If you use firefox or chrome, there is a script linked to in my sig to stop it doing so,
Original post by rmhumphries
Once you post as anon once, you are anon by default every time you post in the thread. If you use firefox or chrome, there is a script linked to in my sig to stop it doing so,

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks!

var anon_box = document.getElementById('cb_anonymous');
if(typeof anon_box != 'undefined'){
if(anon_box.checked){
anon_box.checked =false;
}
}

How do I do it, I don't think it worked?
Original post by Anonymous
How do I do it, I don't think it worked?

What browser you using?
What browser you using?

Firefox. Could try again at home using Chrome.

I pressed on multiquote then wrote in that code you wrote and pressed reply.
Firefox. Could try again at home using Chrome.

I pressed on multiquote then wrote in that code you wrote and pressed reply.

What you need to do is install this add-on. Once you have done so, if you go back to the site where you got the script from, when you click install, a box will come up asking if you want to install the script. Click yes/ok and then whenever on TSR you shouldn't need to uncheck the anon box any more.
What you need to do is install this add-on. Once you have done so, if you go back to the site where you got the script from, when you click install, a box will come up asking if you want to install the script. Click yes/ok and then whenever on TSR you shouldn't need to uncheck the anon box any more.

It kind of worked, when I now quote it is still anon but not the quick reply. Is that what you meant with having to use multi quote if I want to quote someone?
It kind of worked, when I now quote it is still anon but not the quick reply. Is that what you meant with having to use multi quote if I want to quote someone?

Yes - if you use quick reply to reply it works, if you click the 'quote' button on someone's post, it won't.work (as the way the forum works is that if you are replying to one post, there is no easy programmatic way to tell what thread the post belongs to).

As in the description, if you use quick reply it will work - so either use multi-quote, or to reply to one person click the pencil icon to the left of the multiquote button, and click go advanced. Otherwise, use the other 'de-anon' script, which will work on every thread/post on the site.

If you want to post as anon here, then you can still do so by ticking the checkbox as normal.
:frown:

Did you manage to sleep in the end? That fly business sounds horrible!

Yeah i got to sleep after doing something bad :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Yeah i got to sleep after doing something bad :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well at least you manage to sleep, I find that hard often.
Well at least you manage to sleep, I find that hard often.

Probably didnt help that my darling boyfriend was snoring in my ear :tongue:
But yeah just couldnt sleep, and didnt know where my sleeping pills were :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Messaged my care co-ordinator that I'm struggling since leaving hospital. Feel like a failure :frown:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Messaged my care co-ordinator that I'm struggling since leaving hospital. Feel like a failure :frown:

Hey, join the club, I feel like one, too at the moment :hugs:. It's good that you messaged him/her though, being active about it, I think is a good sign!

Latest