The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Check track
Hopefully see unconditional
Collect results by walking in like a mother f'in boss
Proceed to quickly get out of that **** hole.
:danceboy:
Just need AAA thats all.
Original post by smithstefan1995
Just need AAA thats all.

*Just* :tongue:
Original post by Deziah
Same here, I need 135 UMS out of 150 in this summer exam to get an A overall, so just doing well in this exam won't get me the A, I have to somehow do exceptionally well. D:
Saying that ill probably end up being nowhere near the A. Do you know what UMS you need to get in your exam?

Did you do any other chemistry exams to try and get it up to an A overall?
I think we're on different exams boards I'm on aqa and I need 94/120 for an A overall but I just really messed up on the final exam. I'm hoping for really low grade boundaries/a miracle.
Any guesses on AQA Biology grade boundaries?
Original post by MissJade
Im so scared ! Someone hug me ! :P

*virtual hug*

Posted from TSR Mobile
I suddenly have this horrible feeling that I've ******* up in Physics...

Hopefully it'll pass soon enough.
Original post by vicky8761
hopefully in psychology theyre feeling generous!

Ahh my friend did psychology and she said it was really hard, best of luck to you :smile:
Reply 348
Original post by hannah_lou
Ahh my friend did psychology and she said it was really hard, best of luck to you :smile:

thankyou! :smile:
Reply 349
Well I haven't been able to sleep for the last couple of days because of them...i am planning to apply for medicine but if i dont get it i am thinking neuroscience but now even neuroscience scares me...i just need a ranting buddy all my friends are quite confident about passing and it scares me :s-smilie:
Reply 350
Ah I know how you feel. Is this for AS or A2??
Reply 351
Don't worry about it! Exam results are not the be all and end all! In 10 years time you'll look back and think that all the time you spent worrying about results could have been better used :smile: Indulge in something you love, be it camping, watching TV, reading, and come back and tell us the good news once your results are out! :biggrin:
Original post by Illusionary
A-Level results day - Thursday 15 August 2013

Good luck to everyone as we approach the publication of A-Level results. This thread is here for you to discuss your thoughts about results with others in a similar position. Feel free to chat about any of your feelings, concerns or hopes with other members here

If you'd like to share your predictions for your results, as well as the actual grades that you achieve on the day, you can use the dedicated "Post your results" thread. Upon publication, the Grade boundaries thread will be used to share the details made available by exam boards. For anyone disappointed with their results, we have a thread with advice for those who haven't done as well as they hoped to help you to decide what to do next. We also have a dedicated thread for those of you who have just completed the AS-Level stage of your qualification, giving guidance about the next steps from here: AS-Levels: what next after results?

There's now just...

...days to go!

Mistakenly negged you. Sorry OP! :colondollar:
Got my results plus email :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by joy_to_the_world
Mistakenly negged you. Sorry OP! :colondollar:

Consider yourself forgiven :tongue:
Original post by BiologyNerd
Any guesses on AQA Biology grade boundaries?

BIOL1: Reckon 44-46 for an A
BIOL2: 57-60 for an A

That's all I've done so far
Original post by Illusionary
Consider yourself forgiven :tongue:

I'll try to rep when I have another chance but as for now all I can say is thanks :biggrin:
Original post by Matt_dragon
BIOL1: Reckon 44-46 for an A
BIOL2: 57-60 for an A

That's all I've done so far

I resat biol 2 this summer, I'm thinking that also... :smile:
Original post by vicky8761
thankyou! :smile:

Np :smile: what other subjects are you doing and what do you need?
After stalking this and the last thread for some time I feel like it's about time I join in the results day jitters! Best of luck everyone, not toooo long to go now thank god!

Latest