The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by BiologyNerd
I resat biol 2 this summer, I'm thinking that also... :smile:

How did you find it overall? I thought it was quite challenging actually :/ It was my first sitting and I think the past papers were a lot easier....
Original post by hopefulmedic28
After stalking this and the last thread for some time I feel like it's about time I join in the results day jitters! Best of luck everyone, not toooo long to go now thank god!

Going by your username, which medical school are you hoping to get into? :smile: and best of luck to you as well by the way!
Reply 362
Original post by Fairy_
Same here! Really hoping for 3As but I'll get in with AAB, I'm so nervous ahh!!! What're you studying?

I'm doing geography at the Streatham campus, how about you?
Oh, the other thread's been closed, didn't realise :colondollar:

Original post by shannahb
Do AQA have a log-in thing for results like Edexcel do? If so, I can't find it.. :/ Also, really annoyed that my college hasn't given me the PIN I need to register on Edexcel with to check my results in the morning :angry:

Don't know if anyone's answered this already, but no, they don't. :no: My college don't use Edexcel resultplus either :mad:
Original post by Matt_dragon
How did you find it overall? I thought it was quite challenging actually :/ It was my first sitting and I think the past papers were a lot easier....

I though it was alright, not great, but not horrendous. I'm an A2 student so that might be why I found it easier. :wink: Nevertheless, I shall always despise the application questions! I was one raw mark off an A last time, I better have got it this time!! :tongue: What are you aiming for?
Reply 365
Miracle Day was doing such a good job :frown:
Original post by Ryunzel
Miracle Day was doing such a good job :frown:

lol errr this thread is the same thing
Reply 367
Got to wait till 10:30 to collect results :frown: but judging by next Wednesdays grade boundaries, i may have already left the building by 10:31
Reply 368
Original post by sneha.vag
Who did Edexcel A-level Maths this June? If yes, what would you predict you are going to get? Just curious.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im going to get a strong B from looking at the mark schemes... I just have to pray that my teachers predict me an A for maths so I can apply to ucl anf kings
Reply 369
I just want to know people's plans on the day. But let's think positive, so what will you do? :biggrin:
Reply 370
Original post by hannah_lou
Np :smile: what other subjects are you doing and what do you need?

i did biology, chemistry and psychology A2
this summer i sat resits of PSYA2, F332, F334 and F212
then i also did PSYA4, F335 and F215

to get into my firm i need AAB
for my insurance i need BBB.

yourself? :wink:
Original post by Sketch
Ohh, I only managed to squeeze in about 2-3 posts in the old thread! :frown:

Is it alright to still use :colonhash:

or :parrot: ?

Edit:
or :sexface: ?

According to my phone you wrote that in 1970 :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SiMan
I just want to know people's plans on the day. But let's think positive, so what will you do? :biggrin:

3 out of my 4 subjects are on results plus. So the plan is to check in at 6am my results and see if I did good or bad. If it's good I'm going to walk in ecstatic and get my results and probably stay at my school for a bit and see some of my friends. If it's bad I'm just going to get my results and leave the school (Most likely outcome).
I'm going V Festival the day after results! So that's making the time drag even more! Waiting for results ASWELL as V. Will either be the best chance to celebrate or....the best chance to drink and commiserate anyway! :tongue:
Reply 374
Anybody do F322?
Reply 375
Original post by Dilzo999
3 out of my 4 subjects are on results plus. So the plan is to check in at 6am my results and see if I did good or bad. If it's good I'm going to walk in ecstatic and get my results and probably stay at my school for a bit and see some of my friends. If it's bad I'm just going to get my results and leave the school (Most likely outcome).

hahahahahaha same here. I'm just going to get my results and immediately leave and go home. I hate waiting there knowing you've done not so good and you see your teachers congratulating your friends on their 2 A*s and you just feel like **** standing there and he asks you what you got and the reply is "ohh well done" (when they know its bad) :lol:
:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
Reply 377
Original post by Deziah
Anybody do F322?

yupp
Results day is driving me insane... I'm just sat here on youtube watching results day videos

(AS Student)
Original post by Smko
AS :P How you think you did at A2? OCR are so dodgy!!! How did AS go? Think history is the one im most scared about cause ocr just cant mark lol

THIS.

I'm literally terrified about history because OCR's marking is all over the place :frown: there was some really funny stuff going on in my sources paper last year, I just looked at my marks and was like eh :lolwut:, so I just hope that A2 is ok!

Latest