yhhh was pretty easy but still managed to make silly mistakes :mad:

how did you find it ?
Reply 382
Original post by Smko
yupp

How do you think it went? :smile:
Reply 383
Original post by Josh96
Got to wait till 10:30 to collect results :frown: but judging by next Wednesdays grade boundaries, i may have already left the building by 10:31

:lol: +rep. Totes agree.
Reply 384
Original post by emma2013
THIS.

I'm literally terrified about history because OCR's marking is all over the place :frown: there was some really funny stuff going on in my sources paper last year, I just looked at my marks and was like eh :lolwut:, so I just hope that A2 is ok!

Hey sorry to ask what did you get last year in AS? And which papers did you do? (Topic wise)
Reply 385
Original post by ThatScienceGuy

how did you find it ?

same must of lost like 10 marks from silly mistakes :L Those 1 markers :angry:
Reply 386
Original post by Deziah
How do you think it went? :smile:

It was ok :smile: Just made so many stupid mistakes :angry:
Reply 387
Original post by Miracle Day
xxxx

:clap2:

:sexface::parrot:
:parrot::sexface:

Didn't you post saying you are going to get banned if you post that ?

Shall I call the cavalry then ? :horse:
Reply 388
Original post by SiMan
I just want to know people's plans on the day. But let's think positive, so what will you do? :biggrin:

well...the plan is to wake up about 7 if i can manage to sleep, check track, get ready to go, check track again at 8, then head into school a bit early because i dont really want to open my results with everyone around. im leaving my mom and brother at home to get ready and me and my dad will go pick up my results, and then we'll go home, pick the others up and go out to lunch. i'll also have to text my nan and boss my results i suppose :P
Reply 389
Did anyone here do aqa econ1

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha.vag
I'm freaked too! :frown:

What results you waiting on? I'm waiting on physics (aqa) chemistry (aqa) and maths (edexcel).

I want to do physics at Salford uni and need 320 points, with at least a B in maths and physics.

Maths I'm sure I've got an A, I only needed a low E in c4 to get an A overall :smile:

Chemistry I'm pretty sure I've got a B, and physics is the one I'm worried about!

Hoping they'll just let me in anyway aha :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Also my sixth form opens at 8 so not too bad :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Smko
Hey sorry to ask what did you get last year in AS? And which papers did you do? (Topic wise)

The first paper I did american westard expansion and civil war, got an A (100ums)
The historical enquiries paper I did Britain 1805-53, got a B (79ums) first time, resat and got a C (67ums). This paper is the one which my school found the marks came back really weird on. Most of us had refined our exam technique to be getting high 90s in past papers and then it all came back Bs and Cs and there was no change in the remarks either... so much hate for sources :mad:
What topics did you do?
Reply 393

how did you find it ?

I didn't find it too bad. Nothing came up that I didn't revise but I just made some really stupid mistakes that are haunting me now haha. I remember nobody could do this fragment ion question in my class and I was that relieved that I figured out how to do it in the exam that I completely forgot the +. :frown:

Original post by Smko
It was ok :smile: Just made so many stupid mistakes :angry:

Same here! I don't think the longer questions were actually that bad if you knew your chemistry, it was just the little questions which caught me out.
Original post by vicky8761
i did biology, chemistry and psychology A2
this summer i sat resits of PSYA2, F332, F334 and F212
then i also did PSYA4, F335 and F215

to get into my firm i need AAB
for my insurance i need BBB.

yourself? :wink:

Ahh that's cool :smile: I dropped Biology after a month this year and they wouldn't let me on to the Chemistry A2 course as I wasn't great at it, so science clearly isn't my thing :L I did German (GERM3 and GER4T) and Classical Civilisation (CIV3C and CIV4C) A2 and resat GERM1, I got a B in A2 History last year so my uni's are counting that :smile:

firm: AA
insurance: AB

What do you want to study and which uni's are they? :smile:
Reply 395
Original post by Miracle Day
It's awful some people have to wait until like 2pm for results

That's me. It's so depressing. I'd rather just know and get it over with

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Reply 396
Original post by qr95
Did anyone here do aqa econ1

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did, I didn't particularly like it, I think I did a PW (personal worst) on the multiple choice.
How did you find it?

Hoping for AAAAB *fingers crossed* :crossedf:

Worst case AAABB :facepalm:

(AS Student)
Reply 398
Hoping for AAAAB *fingers crossed* :crossedf:

Worst case AAABB :facepalm:

(AS Student)

5 A levels... I'm just about doing 4 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 399
Original post by adi19956
I did, I didn't particularly like it, I think I did a PW (personal worst) on the multiple choice.
How did you find it?

It was awful but I got a D in january to fall back on....unit 2 was easy though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest