Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ronove
It's mostly Dutch. :tongue:

Sorry :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Molly_xox
Wait, what's going on?

Posted from TSR Mobile
J'ai lu le plus pire livre. Selon tout le monde, le livre Twilight est mauvais, mais ce livre est pire que Twilight!

Les scènes surnaturelles de sexe commencent à la page 33! Les relations de la femme avec l'homme sont aussi peut-etre pire que Twilight!

Hi, thatitootoo!:biggrin:

Just so you know, people, thatitootoo does have access to French classes these days.:wink:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by yabbayabba
Hello everyone, I'd like to learn multiple languages as well, but can never find the time! I'm doing French at uni (going to Dijon on a year abroad in September :biggrin:), I did German to A2 level and I'm doing beginners Spanish. So ideally I'd like to improve my Spanish and also my German with anybody willing :smile:

I am about to start French and Spanish A-levels, so I can help you with your Spanish if you will give me a hand with my French from time to time :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was practising my Russian - now I'm practising French :smile:
Original post by Octopus_Garden
J'ai lu le pire livre. Selon tout le monde, le livre Twilight est mauvais, mais ce livre est pire que Twilight!

Les scènes surnaturelles de sexe commencent à la page 33! Les relations de la femme avec l'homme sont aussi peut-etre pire que Twilight!

Just so you know, people, thatitootoo does have access to French classes these days.:wink:

Mon dieu! Un livre est plus mauvais que Twilight ? :O comment ce s'appelle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mon dieu! Un livre est plus mauvais que Twilight ? :O comment ce s'appelle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I can do better than that!
Here's a link to the sequel on amazon. If you look at search inside this book, the author got started on the sex on page 5! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Third-Grave-Dead-Ahead-Davidson/dp/0749956143/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375889112&sr=1-5#reader_0749956143
J'ai lu le plus pire livre. Selon tout le monde, le livre Twilight est mauvais, mais ce livre est pire que Twilight!

Französisch!? Ich weiß nicht, worüber du sprichst!! :angry:
Original post by SecretDuck
I was practising my Russian - now I'm practising French :smile:

In Soviet Russia...French practises you!! :wink:
Original post by tess_rach
I am about to start French and Spanish A-levels, so I can help you with your Spanish if you will give me a hand with my French from time to time :smile: x

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds great!
Vraiment?! Woah, je penserai encore, je n'aime pas me revailler trop tôt :redface:

Je vais aller en ville today, je vais chercher dans ma librairies.

Couramment? Ce signifie 'fluently' en anglais? :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mais il est fini à 14h, donc on peut dormir après!
Tu l'as trouvé?
Oui! Courant = running/ flowing, so the adverbial form is couramment. :smile:
Original post by thatitootoo
In Soviet Russia...French practises you!! :wink:

It can try but it will fail :lol:
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what language this is (I know, I just want to know if anyone else does)

ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ
Original post by theone2498
Out of curiosity, can anyone tell me what language this is (I know, I just want to know if anyone else does)

ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ

Is that Thai? :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ
Does it count if I used wikipedia? :wink:
I can do better than that!
Here's a link to the sequel on amazon. If you look at search inside this book, the author got started on the sex on page 5! http://www.amazon.co.uk/Third-Grave-Dead-Ahead-Davidson/dp/0749956143/ref=sr_1_5?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1375889112&sr=1-5#reader_0749956143

Woah :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5235

ਸਤਿ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਅਕਾਲ

It looks to me like an Indian language... Erm Gujarat, Hindi? I really don't know!
EDIT: What about Panjabi?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5236

I know that's definitely not Thai. สกบำสดจหขพมดรกบใำดสรเกนีเ Thai looks like what I just put, but it was just random letters!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No......
Does it count if I used wikipedia? :wink:

:tongue:No, silly.......:tongue:
Original post by Vionar
It looks to me like an Indian language... Erm Gujarat, Hindi? I really don't know!
EDIT: What about Panjabi?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, that was quick. You got it right in your edit, it's Punjabi. I didn't think you'd get it that quick! if you don't mind me asking, of what ethnicity are you and all those who answered?

Latest