Hoping for AAAAB *fingers crossed* :crossedf:

Worst case AAABB :facepalm:

(AS Student)

AAABB? You're right, that would be the worst thing ever. :tongue:
Original post by HPAG
:clap2:

:sexface::parrot:
:parrot::sexface:

Didn't you post saying you are going to get banned if you post that ?

Shall I call the cavalry then ? :horse:

Call them now!
This week is draaaaging in. Doesn't help that i spent the last 3 weeks with my boyfriend and now I don't see him for 5 weeks. And as well as deciding my future these results also decide whether I will be in a long distance relationship longer or finally after 2 years getting to be in a normal relationship :biggrin: good luck guys! I really hope you all get what you want whether it's 4A*'s or 3D's :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by qr95
5 A levels... I'm just about doing 4 lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lool the 5th is only for one lesson a week so it isn't too bad

I do Biology, Chemistry, English Language, IT, Critical Thinking(Extra A-Level)
Original post by PythianLegume
AAABB? You're right, that would be the worst thing ever. :tongue:

Lool need the best grades I can to stand a firm chance when applying to medicine later this year
Original post by hannah_lou
Going by your username, which medical school are you hoping to get into? :smile: and best of luck to you as well by the way!

Southampton :smile: fingers crossed! What results are you waiting for? :smile:
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Lool need the best grades I can to stand a firm chance when applying to medicine later this year

I'm sure you do, I was just pointing out that your worst case scenario is most people's wildest dreams.
Reply 407
Original post by ThatScienceGuy
Worst case AAABB :facepalm:

(AS Student)

I was thrilled when I got AAABB last year... Awkward turtle :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hopefulmedic28
Southampton :smile: fingers crossed! What results are you waiting for? :smile:

Wow that sounds good :smile: let me know how it goes next week! Really hope you get in! A2 German and Classical Civilisation, need 2A's for my firm (St Andrews) so no pressure haha, I take it your offer is AAA?
Original post by suncake
I was thrilled when I got AAABB last year... Awkward turtle :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool dont worry I'll still be thrilled either way, just hoping for the best :tongue:
Reply 410
Time, y u no go quick
Original post by BiologyNerd
I though it was alright, not great, but not horrendous. I'm an A2 student so that might be why I found it easier. :wink: Nevertheless, I shall always despise the application questions! I was one raw mark off an A last time, I better have got it this time!! :tongue: What are you aiming for?

Yeah I suppose that would explain it :smile: How did you find your A2 modules? I don't know what grade to hope for because I genuinely have no idea how I did, but hopefully a B though! Best of luck with your results! :smile:
Reply 412
Hey guys is it true that the Uni's get our A-level results tomorrow ( one week before they are released to students)?
Does anyone know what time results will be available on Edexcel Online Results?
Original post by MathsNerd1
I'm watching the same except for friends :tongue: I've also added Leverage to another series I'll need to buy all the seasons as it seems interesting

I love Leverage! I watched it last year, purely for Mark Sheppard...I have a problem when it comes to that man. I was gutted when it got cancelled, and the fact the last episode was on Christmas Day was just cruel.
Reply 415
Also, has anyone got any predictions for themselves? I'm too scared to predict...!
Reply 416
Original post by Shb117
Hey guys is it true that the Uni's get our A-level results tomorrow ( one week before they are released to students)?

I've been led to believe that they get them overnight on the 10th/11th, so this weekend. Someone correct me if I'm wrong!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 417
Original post by s_axo
Also, has anyone got any predictions for themselves? I'm too scared to predict...!

Sort of... I'm really hoping I'll open that envelope to see AAAC, but it'll probably be more like BBCD :frown: I'm trying not to get my hopes up as, though I felt like the exams went well (apart from maths S1 - hence the C), I'm scared I'll be disappointed if I don't do as well as I'm hoping I have. Gleep.
Reply 418
Original post by Andaxay
Sort of... I'm really hoping I'll open that envelope to see AAAC, but it'll probably be more like BBCD :frown: I'm trying not to get my hopes up as, though I felt like the exams went well (apart from maths S1 - hence the C), I'm scared I'll be disappointed if I don't do as well as I'm hoping I have. Gleep.

I know exactly how you feel. I felt like my exams went well but I don't want to jinx anything so I'm just keeping positive. Expect the worst and you will still be pleased :wink:
I got my ResultsPlus email with the information to log in on results day, but the results already on there aren't right.
It's for history, and I resat the Crown and Authority exam (twice :colondollar:) and went from a D, to an E, to an A. However, the only mark on there is for the first time round, for the D, which means for AS it says I have a D, not a B (I got a C in the British Empire paper)

What should I do? Ring/email Edexcel?

Latest