The Student Room Group

What A level exam is on your mind, the one you cant stop thinking about !!!

Basically, i cant stop thinking about how i did in M1 edexcel (maths) and unit 4 geography edexcel :frown:. i think i got Us in those exams

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WorkAtIt
Basically, i cant stop thinking about how i did in M1 edexcel (maths) and unit 4 geography edexcel :frown:. i think i got Us in those exams

Expect the worst and be pleasantly surprised with what you get :colonhash:

I'm worried about how I did in my eng lit exam :sad: whatever grade I get, I probably would have scraped it... exam board us OCR.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2

Haha i hated M1 too! It started ok with the typical impulse/two balls question, the lift question was slightly awkward from then i fell flat on my face -.-

Maths has been woeful for me overall though :P
Reply 3
Original post by Jkizer
Haha i hated M1 too! It started ok with the typical impulse/two balls question, the lift question was slightly awkward from then i fell flat on my face -.-

Maths has been woeful for me overall though :P

maths has been the worst this year !
Reply 4
Maths im hoping c4 boundries are like 62 to get an A and hoping c3 is extremely low, like 46 to get a B
Reply 5
OCR Chemistry / Biology. I took three chemistry exams and two biology exams - so much rides on this results day!
All of them?

But mainly history. That little bitch of an exam paper.
Reply 7
maths has been the worst this year !

Yep im hoping for a B, though getting a C would be a slap in my face >.>

What a waste of time i spent doing all them past papers xD
Reply 8
Original post by Kat12395
OCR Chemistry / Biology. I took three chemistry exams and two biology exams - so much rides on this results day!

Argh same with the chemistry exams.. did you take F322, F324 and 5 as well? How did you find them?
Reply 9
I reckon i've cocked up my Philosophy paper, and i reckon my french is on the borderline of being what i want it to be.

But Philosophy is the big'un
Reply 10
History. Messed that one up :unimpressed:
Reply 11
Every exam is on my mind tbh, AQA C4, OCR F324 and Drama Unit 4 are especially on my mind. Goodness knows what I got for those exams because I haven't the faintest.
Original post by Jkizer
Yep im hoping for a B, though getting a C would be a slap in my face >.>

What a waste of time i spent doing all them past papers xD

Lol M1 spat on me and told me 'wait a moment'

I see wut I did there.
(edited 10 years ago)
Aqa biol5 :frown:
English Lit and my second Politics exam :/
edexcel M1 and C3
Reply 16
well, hopefully we did better then expected :smile:
German :| :| :|