The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

There is a lot of people I know saying their offers changed from conditional to unconditional. How comes? When do universities receive the A2 a-level results?
Original post by patterson
There is a lot of people I know saying their offers changed from conditional to unconditional. How comes? When do universities receive the A2 a-level results?

My friends did too

They get them this weekend - the offers won't change until the 15th.
Original post by suncake
I was thrilled when I got AAABB last year... Awkward turtle :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was, too.
These medics *tut* :P

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 504
Original post by Cyclohexane
I was, too.
These medics *tut* :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Most of them will probably squeal like a little piggy when they have to operate for the first time.
Reply 505
Original post by Jessie7003
You should really quit while your ahead. You're making a fool of yourself on this and insulting quite a lot of people...

Your comment and your reputation just doesn't coincide. You're just as bad as me.
Reply 506
Original post by Arva
Actually, you do need a certificate before you can make stupid claims like "I could ace further maths". Otherwise we could just tell anybody we could do anything, right?

Doesn't matter. I'm aware that I probably could, so meh.
Waiting for AS results :s-smilie:

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Original post by Padouken
Chemistry, physics, maths. But in terms of what I was actually studying, chemistry and physics. I think we can all agree that A level maths is in dire need of a remodel. Perhaps more integration and some geometry? Seriously, the most advanced question in core 3 june 2013 was sohcahtoa..

But that's C3, if you want something more challenging try FP2, FP3, M3+, I'm sure you'll get your fair share of integration and geometry.
Reply 509

You think that you probably could. It's subtle but the distinction can be picked up on. :smile:

What are you doing at university out of interest, and where?
Original post by MiaDreams
I can't go in on results day until 10, can you start clearing without your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

No. But you can have breakfast without your results :-)

There's always so many people who 'could' have done something.

'I could have got into Oxbridge, but...'
'I could have got into medicine, but...'
'I could have got 4 A*s, but...'
Original post by PythianLegume
They get them this weekend - the offers won't change until the 15th.

So if their offer won't change until the 15th, does that mean, it may change after receiving the results?
So if their offer won't change until the 15th, does that mean, it may change after receiving the results?

It may change before they receive their results.
Your comment and your reputation just doesn't coincide. You're just as bad as me.

Hahaha that's because me and my friend commented on a media studies thread because we take the subject and felt our right to defend it.. I have never once insulted anyone on this :smile:
Reply 515

:lol: They all just "can't be bothered" or "got unlucky" :biggrin:
Original post by Arva
:lol: They all just "can't be bothered" or "got unlucky" :biggrin:

A guy at my school didn't apply to Oxbridge because he didn't want to be surrounded by nerds. So he's going to Warwick to study Maths with Physics...:dry:
Reply 517
Original post by MiaDreams
I can't go in on results day until 10, can you start clearing without your results?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. There's no way they ail even start considering you if you don't have your results. This will be an unconditional offer so they need to know your grades.
Reply 518

True. But like I've already stated, I've come across a lot of further maths in my own time and coped more than well. Whether you believe me or not doesn't matter.
A guy at my school didn't apply to Oxbridge because he didn't want to be surrounded by nerds. So he's going to Warwick to study Maths with Physics...:dry:

Lol he's going to be disappointed :lol:

Latest