The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="WesterosWildling;43844050"]
Original post by elixirs
I'M THE OTHER WAY AROUND. History OCR and Triple Science Edexcel:rolleyes:

Anyway, how did you find it?:smile:[/QUOTE

Quite good in all, though my only worries are English and RE, what with the essays and AQA in general.

I had OCR History! Which topics did you do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2021
Original post by Bethany96
A lot of people at my school refused to sit it or at least didn't bother because ridiculously our whole year apart from 4 had to re-sit English.I took a risk with mine though as i had nothing to loose and i did the writing first as they were the longer questions then i went to the front and carried on from there.A lot of my teachers said to do it completely back to front but then when you get to the comparing questions you're like stuck because you don't know anything about the sources haha! i hope the grade boundaries are low!! mind you after last year havoc i'm not so sure :mad:

Yeah same, probably 98% of the year had to resit it, but it was free and the highest mark went through (My first mark was a solid/high A which was fine with me) so I just sat it because like you say, nothing to lose really!
Original post by bookworm161
Is anyone expecting their history results?

Yeah! Edexcel :s-smilie:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2023
[QUOTE="Molly_xox;43844619"]
Original post by WesterosWildling

Posted from TSR Mobile

Germany Depth Study, Britain 1890-1918! :smile:
What do you think the grade boundaries will be like??
[QUOTE="Taci;43845153"]
Original post by Molly_xox

Germany Depth Study, Britain 1890-1918! :smile:
What do you think the grade boundaries will be like??

Did you do the Schools History Project spec? I did Developments in Ancient and British Medicine (or words to that effect) and Germany 1918-1945 Depth Study.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2025
[QUOTE="Molly_xox;43844619"]
Original post by WesterosWildling

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooh yay! We had British Depth Studies (Liberals exam), Russia (CA) and Interwars/America (2hr exam):smile:
Reply 2026
Anyone else opened up their Edexcel ResultsPlus account? :smile:

It's really good, it tells you exactly how many marks you got for each question in every exam for every subject you do with Edexcel!
Reply 2027
Original post by Elcor
Anyone else opened up their Edexcel ResultsPlus account? :smile:

It's really good, it tells you exactly how many marks you got for each question in every exam for every subject you do with Edexcel!

Oooh but I'd prefer not knowing, it would make me anxious knowing the specific breakdown:frown:
Reply 2028
Did anyone do the OCR business exams? :smile:
Reply 2029
Original post by elixirs
Oooh but I'd prefer not knowing, it would make me anxious knowing the specific breakdown:frown:

You can only get an account if your school gave you little cards with you PIN on it which you register soon after your exams. If you prefer not to know that's fine :tongue:

This is what it looks like if anyone's interested: http://gyazo.com/9d75d3f1ef899238e66251ea53a93242

You click on the subject and it gives you a breakdown of everything.
Reply 2030
Original post by Elcor
You can only get an account if your school gave you little cards with you PIN on it which you register soon after your exams. If you prefer not to know that's fine :tongue:

This is what it looks like if anyone's interested: http://gyazo.com/9d75d3f1ef899238e66251ea53a93242

You click on the subject and it gives you a breakdown of everything.

We didn't get a thing and seeing as I'm emotionally weak, it's better too.Ooh but not as terrifying as I had thought!
Also, well done on that A*:wink:
Reply 2031
Original post by Ferrari Lexus
naaa im so baaaaaad at it. im goin for bio, chem, maths and probs psyco or history.... u?????

Lol, ok. Neither am I :smile:
Good options, I'm taking geography, English lit, economics and sociology.
Reply 2032
Original post by elixirs
We didn't get a thing and seeing as I'm emotionally weak, it's better too.Ooh but not as terrifying as I had thought!
Also, well done on that A*:wink:

Thank you :smile:
I'm thinking of taking psychology and sociology at A level if I get a good grade in sociology at GCSE. Do you think these subjects are too similar?
Today is the day I have deactivated my facebook and twitter accounts, I actually did it at like 00:03 this morning :lol:
Original post by Molly_xox
I don't understand how people can be so calm, I'm so stressed and it's over 2 weeks ago :s-smilie:

All my 10 subjects! You? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm waiting for 9 and don't worry i'm freaking out too I swear i'm not going to sleep the night before but i really want to know if on the day they tell you the unit marks or just the overall ones cos I don't think I could sift through all the different entries.
Reply 2037
Original post by techno836
Today is the day I have deactivated my facebook and twitter accounts, I actually did it at like 00:03 this morning :lol:

Why? :s-smilie:
Original post by Huffleclaw2416
I'm waiting for 9 and don't worry i'm freaking out too I swear i'm not going to sleep the night before but i really want to know if on the day they tell you the unit marks or just the overall ones cos I don't think I could sift through all the different entries.

We need to all congregate here and pull an all-nighter panicking together :lol:

They give you your UMS marks for everything - all coursework portfolios and all exam entries. There are also overall UMS scores and the grade you receive for that subject, but I don't really know what the layout is like :s-smilie:
Does anyone know what happens on results day for example what do arrives in your pack/envelope thingy because im really nervous

Latest