The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 560
Is anyone here holding an offer for LSE? What's your AS level results and subjects?
Or maybe even A&F LSE?
Reply 561
Original post by Miracle Day
:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
:sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot:
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
:parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :parrot: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface: :sexface:
Ahh, thanks for that
Original post by LiquidGold
I ended up applying for geography, UCL is my firm AAA (hopefully I'll get it!)

And yeh, I know what you're most probably thinking about my choice of course :tongue:

Nice, what am I thinking then? :u:
Reply 563
It's really hitting me how important these results are... :bricks:
Original post by DayOfTheBees
It got five seasons. It's all on btvguide if you don't mind watching it online...

Thanks for this, I'll probably start watching them all tomorrow :tongue:
Reply 565
Original post by saraw26
It's really hitting me how important these results are... :bricks:

Poor smiley, he was just attacked by falling bricks..
Original post by Liquid Gold.
Nice, what am I thinking then? :u:

Something along the lines of:
But what will you even do with a geography degree?
You take further maths and you're not taking maths a uni?
You're clever enough to do well in further maths but are taking geography at university?
Do you get lots of field trips then?

Or the most common reply is generally along the lines of...

Well, at least you'll be an expert a colouring in :unimpressed:
Something along the lines of:
But what will you even do with a geography degree?
You take further maths and you're not taking maths a uni?
You're clever enough to do well in further maths but are taking geography at university?
Do you get lots of field trips then?

Or the most common reply is generally along the lines of...

Well, at least you'll be an expert a colouring in :unimpressed:

Nah, I was thinking: 'Human Geography is the most mind-numbingly dull subject' :colone:
Original post by Arva
Actually, you do need a certificate before you can make stupid claims like "I could ace further maths". Otherwise we could just tell anybody we could do anything, right?

FM gets quite tricky in places, especially since most people do it as a fourth subject. Just because you think you could do it doesn't mean you actually could, to any degree of success. You're making a fool of yourself making such statements.

if i could do further maths, anyone could :tongue:
Reply 569
Original post by ElChapo
Edexcel isn't really regarded as the hardest maths board maybe that's why you're finding it so easy

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meh. If there was any drastic or even notable difference in difficulty, I'm sure universities would attempt to discriminate between the boards when making the important, and in some cases as some people like to claim, 'life determining', decision that is university offers. And wtf is MEI? LOL
Reply 570
Original post by Padouken
Meh. If there was any drastic or even notable difference in difficulty, I'm sure universities would attempt to discriminate between the boards when making the important, and in some cases as some people like to claim, 'life determining', decision that is university offers. And wtf is MEI? LOL

Maths in Education and Industry.

I quite like the funky modules they have on offer, D.E. was a personal favourite :biggrin:
Reply 571
I ended up applying for geography, UCL is my firm AAA (hopefully I'll get it!)

And yeh, I know what you're most probably thinking about my choice of course :tongue:

IMO (note), Geography is a hodge podge of so many silly little things. You should have applied for Geology, but i'm sure you will do fine. Heh.
Reply 572
Original post by chignesh10
if i could do further maths, anyone could :tongue:

Lol lettuce be cereal m8, you're a very smart guy.
Reply 573
Original post by JOR2010
Poor smiley, he was just attacked by falling bricks..

I know! totally unfair! :tongue:
Reply 574
Honestly don't know what to do if I don't get into my firm, hate being so set on a uni, don't want to go anywhere else!
Reply 575
Original post by Liquid Gold.
how did you find June C3?

The one that got all of the silly and undeserved commotion? Obviously different but tbh, just another exam. But I'll give you the last question. Although it was ridiculously easy behind all of the pointless bull**** like the distances and speeds (just sohcahtoa), it was pretty mean. I worked it out using mechanics then crossed all of that crap out when i realized that there was a one step method. meh I guess.
Reply 576
Original post by chloels
Honestly don't know what to do if I don't get into my firm, hate being so set on a uni, don't want to go anywhere else!

Im exactly the same, I didn't even go to the open day for my insurance :tongue:
Officially scared :s

This time next week is going to be dire!
Original post by Arva
Lol lettuce be cereal m8, you're a very smart guy.

Nah only people who go to oxbridge are :wink:
Original post by MathsNerd1
Thanks for this, I'll probably start watching them all tomorrow :tongue:

No problem :smile:

Latest