The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Molly_xox
We need to all congregate here and pull an all-nighter panicking together :lol:

They give you your UMS marks for everything - all coursework portfolios and all exam entries. There are also overall UMS scores and the grade you receive for that subject, but I don't really know what the layout is like :s-smilie:

haha that sounds like a plan :smile: and ahh okay thanks
Original post by Huffleclaw2416
haha that sounds like a plan :smile: and ahh okay thanks

See you then! No problem :smile:
I'm banned from panicking about/ mentioning results - older sister has A2 results and wee sister has module results for GCSEs. Fun.
Just gonna talk here instead.
Original post by Molly_xox
We need to all congregate here and pull an all-nighter panicking together :lol:

They give you your UMS marks for everything - all coursework portfolios and all exam entries. There are also overall UMS scores and the grade you receive for that subject, but I don't really know what the layout is like :s-smilie:

I'm up for that, haha :smile:
Original post by Bethany96
I'm thinking of taking psychology and sociology at A level if I get a good grade in sociology at GCSE. Do you think these subjects are too similar?

It depends on what other subjects you want to take because if you've got a good mix of sciences and arts/humanities you should be fine :]
For those interested to know what the results sheet looks like I found this on Google :smile:
results 1.jpg
I'm pretty close to being banned about talking results to my parents only because I keep coming up with theories of "what would happen if"
Original post by Tibbz2
Why? :s-smilie:

spent way too much time on them, I have had bad experiences on them and I was depressed and didn't want anything to do with them :/ I've been meaning to do it for a while now :rolleyes: just took me a while :lol:
Original post by NafK3
Lol, ok. Neither am I :smile:
Good options, I'm taking geography, English lit, economics and sociology.

oh GOOD CHOICE! hve u prepared yet? and what do u aspire to beeeeee?
Original post by Georgiecat
I'm up for that, haha :smile:

Anyone can join in stress night! :biggrin:
Reply 2050
Original post by techno836
spent way too much time on them, I have had bad experiences on them and I was depressed and didn't want anything to do with them :/ I've been meaning to do it for a while now :rolleyes: just took me a while :lol:

Ah, a sensible thing to do then :smile:

You have more willpower than me that's for sure! :colondollar: Then again all I use them for is chatting to close friends, the rest of it I just ignore now!
I'm absolutely petrified about results day, mainly because I heard from my chemistry teacher that the A* boundaries are going to be higher this year, and I need A*s to do medicine. AAAAARGH *hides behind pillow*
Any other aspiring medics on here? :smile:
Trying to not to think about it - I didn't actually finish one of my English Lit exams, and didn't put enough for Geography...
Personally, I just wish it would hurry up so I can get it out the way!
Original post by madeofstone1804

So true! These are our first meaningful results, and it'd be nice to actually know if I've failed (or hopefully not, but y'know) quite soon - the wait is killing me!!!!
Original post by madeofstone1804

Absolutely! In a sense, I'm looking forward to it, because at least it'll be a big relief finally knowing what I got! Only 15 days now...
Reply 2056
Regarding Edexcel ResultsPlus, what time are results released on the site on results day?
Original post by IrishChick
For those interested to know what the results sheet looks like I found this on Google :smile:
results 1.jpg

Thanks for posting this, I wanted to know about the layout; but omg I'm still confused looking at that! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2058
Reply 2059
Original post by CheesePuffff
Thanks for posting this, I wanted to know about the layout; but omg I'm still confused looking at that! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I was wondering too! I wouldn't know where to look first though:eek:

Latest