The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 760
Pshh you guys are weak, 5 AM and you're moaning about a late bedtime? :wink:
Reply 761
Original post by adi19956
I live in a village on the coast, I feel trapped when I'm in London, wherever you go there are just houses and houses, the air feels thick and people don't say hello to you when you walk past them :eek:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

I'm a Londoner, if someone said hello while I was walking past them I would be so freaked out! When I went to the Cotswolds and random people said hi to me I had no idea what was going on hahaha
Reply 762
Original post by Cyclohexane
I was, too.
These medics *tut* :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oi, I am one of "those medics" :mmm:

Original post by Padouken
Most of them will probably squeal like a little piggy when they have to operate for the first time.

To be fair, most of them will not opt to be a surgeon, and therefore will never actually have to operate on anyone :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MiaDreams
Did anyone else do Aqa Sociology/Psychology A2?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did AQA sociology Unit 4 and retook Unit 3? :-)
Reply 764
Original post by The Lawful T.J
How are people coping?

Alcohol and computer games :awesome:
Reply 765
I'm gonnaaa faillllll
Original post by FabiusMaximus
I seriously struggle to get the top grades in any exam. It's all been Bs and Cs :frown: I was at a bit of a mediocre college so perhaps I can use that as an excuse :dontknow: (only joking)

Where do you want to go?

Its the same here. I feel smart though, I don't think I deserve the grades I get. I always get results that don't show my knowledge my own teacher even said that.

I'm wanting to be a pilot but I was think university of east anglia wbu?

I just woke from a dream, I dream't that I got a D in my ICT after failing the coursework and then a C in Geography :frown:
Reply 767
Original post by suncake
Oi, I am one of "those medics" :mmm:

To be fair, most of them will not opt to be a surgeon, and therefore will never actually have to operate on anyone :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow. I'd be a surgeon over your typical doctor any day. But I heard they have to make many sacrifices in terms of social life etc.
Original post by Arva
Pshh you guys are weak, 5 AM and you're moaning about a late bedtime? :wink:

Its only 3am
Original post by blackgold
I'm a Londoner, if someone said hello while I was walking past them I would be so freaked out! When I went to the Cotswolds and random people said hi to me I had no idea what was going on hahaha

Thats a bit odd. Its very normal for that to happen...
Reply 770
Original post by Frostyjoe
Its the same here. I feel smart though, I don't think I deserve the grades I get. I always get results that don't show my knowledge my own teacher even said that.

I'm wanting to be a pilot but I was think university of east anglia wbu?

I just woke from a dream, I dream't that I got a D in my ICT after failing the coursework and then a C in Geography :frown:

I had one of those dreams a little time before GCSE results day (which was odd seeing as I never even took GCSEs seriously nor thought about them after the last exam). I got like Cs and Ds while my best friend got straight A*s. He said to never talk to him again and punched me in the face. The dream then ended.
I'm just thankful it isn't real. It was one of those dreams that felt real...
Reply 772
does anybody have access to the june 2013 markschemes for aqa bio and chem unit 5? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 773
Original post by Padouken
Wow. I'd be a surgeon over your typical doctor any day. But I heard they have to make many sacrifices in terms of social life etc.

Yeah, you seem like the kind of person who would enjoy cutting people open... And of course, that's the case for most doctors, not just surgeons.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Arva
Alcohol and computer games :awesome:

Sounds totally amazing! :five::five::five:
Reply 775
Original post by samfreak
does anybody have access to the june 2013 markschemes for aqa bio and chem unit 5? :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do you want the markschemes? Why not just wait 7more days for your results, you've already waited 6weeks+. Good luck btw.
I have officially ruined what little remained of my sleeping routine :frown: Was staying up to 5am and sleeping to 2pm, I went to sleep at 5am, woke up at half 9 in the morning, kept taking 'naps' all day and now I'm WIDE awake :frown:
Original post by Jessie7003
I have officially ruined what little remained of my sleeping routine :frown: Was staying up to 5am and sleeping to 2pm, I went to sleep at 5am, woke up at half 9 in the morning, kept taking 'naps' all day and now I'm WIDE awake :frown:

Haha same here. I'm probably going to get my results, go home and sleep for the whole day.
Did anyone do OCR Maths C1, C2 or M1, Edexcel Biology 6BI01 or 6BI02?

WHAT ARE YOU'RE THOUGHTS?
Original post by Dilzo999
Haha same here. I'm probably going to get my results, go home and sleep for the whole day.

Me too haha! If my track says I'm in clearing I'm going to cry myself to sleep and not get my results until I know the TV cameras have all left!!

Latest