The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5000
Original post by kidomo
Rooney plays behind he striker too, so why didn't you include Rooney in your comparison?

Point is he doesn't want to, and he's still more effective as an out and out striker. Neither are Ronaldo, Ozil or Isco
Original post by manty
Romeu,Bertrand,Azpi,Ake...Hmm star studded..

An embarrassment i may add, that has won two european trophies in the last 2 seasons...

A bus won the champions league, not a football team.
Original post by MarkII
Point is he doesn't want to, and he's still more effective as an out and out striker. Neither are Ronaldo, Ozil or Isco

Don't waste your time with this guy lol. Not worth it.
Reply 5003
Good play by real. Damn isco, ozil, ronaldo look dangerous.
Original post by jam277

4-1?
Original post by The Assassin

Your comparison was biased, and you know that. Why you are you so biased?
Reply 5006
Original post by 9MmBulletz
4-1?

Na, they were just passing it around, barca like in fact but with more speed and penetration. They look so fluid. So from what we see we're still a level below the top clubs. I'm just hoping that if we do well in the league we'll be ready for them. As of now they were already a finished article that have improved themselves.
Reply 5007
Original post by jam277

I know, Carlo could take Real to another level, the defence has been pretty good as well. Interesting if this game causes you to show more urgency in the market.
Reply 5008
Original post by The Assassin

Yeah I suppose he's just a little frustrated that his club are going to miss out on yet another big signing when Real bid for him.
They're clearly the better team, but it was a good game. Like jam said I'm hoping we'll be more ready as the year progresses. We'll likely meet Real again.

Still a bit reluctant on this defence though.
Reply 5010
Original post by rohitbd
I know, Carlo could take Real to another level, the defence has been pretty good as well. Interesting if this game causes you to show more urgency in the market.

Yeah I expect another Rooney bid

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jam277
Read post 13 of this thread which I said around march. Do I have to say this to everyone.

Spoiler

You said in your March report you wanted a marquee striker like Soldado or Falcoa, but you got none of them. ..so do you expect Torres and Demba Ba to win you the title? :rofl:
Reply 5012
Actually I don't think our problem has been to do with lacking players but more to do with being more organised. If you look how we played at the beginning of the 2nd half, it shows we are on the right track. The 3rd goal and the changes didnt help out momentum

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5013
We still need another CDM and striker. Or the Super Cup could be a bit of an embarrassment.

Just hope Spurs don't get Di Maria or Morata too.
Reply 5014
Original post by kidomo
You said in your March report you wanted a marquee striker like Soldado or Falcoa, but you got none of them. ..so do you expect Torres and Demba Ba to win you the title? :rofl:

As opposed to Giroud or Sanogo?
Reply 5015
Original post by Skkc16
Yeah I expect another Rooney bid

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure you're seriously in for him, more like Mou mind games, Rooney is a inferior no9 compared to RVP and Hernandez and you have enough no10's.
Original post by kidomo
:rofl: maybe they should have just handed the trophy to Chelsea in the first half of the season. NIce try:yy:

You fool. We were so far ahead of Arsenal and Spurs in the first half that it was barely a struggle to get in the top 4 even with the failure of the 2nd half of the season. You have issues keeping up with your comments.
shouldve had 2 penalties but we're not in the same place as madrid. We need a striker imo
Reply 5018
Original post by rohitbd
I'm not sure you're seriously in for him, more like Mou mind games, Rooney is a inferior no9 compared to RVP and Hernandez and you have enough no10's.

Compared to our strikers is what matters for Mourinho though. And he's certainly at least the 2nd best out of Ba, Lukaku and Nando.
Reply 5019
Don't get why people bother doing this kind of stuff, yeah you get a few pissed off responses but at the cost of looking like a complete idiot.

Wasn't expecting a win, Real's team is stacked, didn't do too badly overall though and I think once the season gets going we'll find our feet.

Latest