The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JENG
I NEED AAB to study economics at Exeter but fear I might end up with A*BB....................................:frown: DO I STAND ANY CHANCE AT ALLL-------panicking.

Exeter can still accept you if you have missed your offer if they really want you! If it still says conditional then I would give them a ring.
Do you think the fact my insurance uni emailed me today is a sign that I missed my firm and got the insurance offer? :frown:
Original post by ladynova
Do you think the fact my insurance uni emailed me today is a sign that I missed my firm and got the insurance offer? :frown:

I'm pretty sure they won't have decided yet, I might be wrong but I think they generally start to make decisions towards the beginning of next week. As far as I know the universities will be receiving results from UCAS this weekend.

No, :smile:.
From experience, I kept gettin emails (even from the unis which I was unsuccessful for, wtf?)

Universities don't know your results yet.
Original post by PythianLegume
Universities don't know your results yet.

lol thank god was panicking.

Surely not, Results havnt been sent out to unis yet....
Reply 927

Probably not i still recieve emails from Brunel university even though I rejected them:confused:

i wanted to ask does anyone know what time STEP maths results come out on results day
Reply 928

There was 2 others who were in the same position posting a few pages back. Can't remember the Univ. Universities haven't got your results yet so no it doesn't mean you have missed your firm.

Which Uni did you get this email from ?
Reply 929
absolutely not the universities wont have a clue about your grades not at least till late Saturday evening/ sunday morning-------
Argh. :frown: One week to go. Like others have said, I will be getting very drunk on Thursday night regardless of results.I still get emails from Unis I rejected. Don't think getting sent the emails means anything.
i still havent got my OCD medical proof letter back, there writing it now as soon as possible

who shall i contact to tell them that i need to send this medical proof to unviersities to tell them why my grades suffered and why i should still be let in despite missing my offer....

plz help
Original post by study beats
i still havent got my OCD medical proof letter back, there writing it now as soon as possible

who shall i contact to tell them that i need to send this medical proof to unviersities to tell them why my grades suffered and why i should still be let in despite missing my offer....

plz help

If you miss your offer, ring your firm university and say you have the letter and can send it to them, or can send them a copy.
Original post by study beats

plz help

Out of interest, how did OCD affect your grades?
Reply 934
Original post by ktech22
Probably not i still recieve emails from Brunel university even though I rejected them:confused:

i wanted to ask does anyone know what time STEP maths results come out on results day

0:00am 15th August, check the Cambridge assessment website with the log in you should have been given.
Reply 935
I want to know my results already! :unimpressed:
Been patient since the start of May when I sat my first summer exam, but now I don't think I can be patient.
Original post by PythianLegume
If you miss your offer, ring your firm university and say you have the letter and can send it to them, or can send them a copy.

shouldnt i still notify them before results day?
Original post by Blob2491
Out of interest, how did OCD affect your grades?

why u want to know, its gonna be so long....so many symptons i have to write, also u may find some things hard to believe...

also u may find it really emotional, so if ur sensitive then be prepared...so tell me if u wanna know
Reply 938
Hi I heard a rumour that we can check on Track if our Universities have accepted or rejected us before the ccea results website goes live. Can someone who did ccea confirm if this is true? Absolutley bricken it now :confused:
Original post by kghwrd3105
I did C2, found it alright the logs question was the only really difficult one but pretty sure I got that in the end. Made a couple of stupid mistakes like when it asked for a positive constant for a in one of the questions i put +/-. Hoping for 90+, how did you find it?

Yea, C2 was probably the best of all my maths exams but that log question was hard! What other subjects do you do?

Latest