The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by james1211
Morning all. Got a call - i got the job. Ohmygod.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Well done! Congratulations man, you can be real proud of that!
Original post by james1211
Morning all. Got a call - i got the job. Ohmygod.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Wow, congratulations! :jumphug:
Reply 5642
Feel really dirty and urgh cos I like. Eugh. Dunno how I'm meant to be about having told therapist stuff and I dunno if what I sent her was ok. Think I need to show it to someone else at some point so they can tell me if it was too much or whatever, but I dunno. Is all just icky and horrible and makes me feel really uncomfortable, but she said that talking through the uncomfortable bits is how you come to terms with it and do Important Processing. Not sure.
im back...well for a bit anyway, gonna see how things go being back on TSR for a bit and see if I feel like I am okay to be on here again now or not, im doing okay, slowly sorting out life things and support, today is a sad day though cause my girlfriends off home for a bit, gonna miss her loads cause she has been amazing and so supportive of me this last month.

my mood is okayish, I still get wound up or feel down a fair bit but I think im dealing with things a bit better, hence trying to be online again and see if I can cope with that better this time, anyway I hope people here are good cause you guys are awesome :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
im back...well for a bit anyway, gonna see how things go being back on TSR for a bit and see if I feel like I am okay to be on here again now or not, im doing okay, slowly sorting out life things and support, today is a sad day though cause my girlfriends off home for a bit, gonna miss her loads cause she has been amazing and so supportive of me this last month.

my mood is okayish, I still get wound up or feel down a fair bit but I think im dealing with things a bit better, hence trying to be online again and see if I can cope with that better this time, anyway I hope people here are good cause you guys are awesome :smile:

could have sworn I had the de-anon script on here :colonhash:

but anyway, yeah, this is me :redface:
Original post by asdfgah
Feel really dirty and urgh cos I like. Eugh. Dunno how I'm meant to be about having told therapist stuff and I dunno if what I sent her was ok. Think I need to show it to someone else at some point so they can tell me if it was too much or whatever, but I dunno. Is all just icky and horrible and makes me feel really uncomfortable, but she said that talking through the uncomfortable bits is how you come to terms with it and do Important Processing. Not sure.

:jumphug: You should be really proud of yourself for having spoken to your therapist, it was a really hard thing to have done, and you managed it, so well done! Revealing sensitive things is always difficult/challenging and I certainly doubt having said some of the things I do, so I think that what you're feeling is perfectly natural. To be honest, I don't think you can ever tell your therapist too much to be honest - she's there to help you, and she can only really fully work through your issues if she knows them completely. If you want me to read it, I'm fine with that.
Original post by SciFiRory

Welcome back! :woo: :yay: :danceboy: :hugs: :cool:
What do you do when you hate yourself?
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Welcome back! :woo: :yay: :danceboy: :hugs: :cool:

Original post by sadpanda123
I usually have a rant, either in person or online to someone, it helps me a bit. The Samaritans if you don't have anyone you feel comfortable speaking to.

Thanks, I'll give that a try, and you can just call them?

And you said people didnt care :ninja:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
Thanks, I'll give that a try, and you can just call them?

Call or email. If you want immediate contact a call is probably better though. Hope it helps you a bit x
Original post by asdfgah

:hugs: PM/skype me if you ever want to talk. :smile:

Rory!!! :jumphug: Welcome back! :biggrin:

Original post by sunfowers01
What do you do when you hate yourself?

Remind yourself of all the things there are to love about yourself (if you can't think of anything, ask other people who care about you :smile:).
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5653
Original post by PonchoKid
Yeyyyyyy congratulations :biggrin:
So proud!
:hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by danny111
Well done! Congratulations man, you can be real proud of that!

Original post by superwolf
Wow, congratulations! :jumphug:

Original post by sadpanda123
Congrats :smile:

]

Thanks guys :biggrin:

Got 3 weeks of freedom then the daily graft begins.
Reply 5654
Feeling so smothered and out of control. This is horrible. Crisis team are ringing me every day to make sure I'm still alive and urgh. i've really had enough. Temptation to do reckless bad thing instead of following proper plan so so high. cant.manage.this.
Reply 5655
Original post by Millyshyn
Thank you, that really helps a lot. I guess I'll post again once the appointment's over!

How did it go? :hugs:

Sure. :smile: PM me sometime when you're not busy and I'll come on skype.

I'm quite literally never ever busy (i dont even have medical appointments anymore to pretend im busy with :emo:) so anytime that's good for you :smile:

Good to have you back :hugs:
Original post by Sultana
Feeling so smothered and out of control. This is horrible. Crisis team are ringing me every day to make sure I'm still alive and urgh. i've really had enough. Temptation to do reckless bad thing instead of following proper plan so so high. cant.manage.this.

PM me if you want to rant :smile:

my mum opened a letter while i was away (which i asked her too) from the counselling people, i deffinately didnt realise how much ****ing detail theyd write in the letter :cry2: im deffinately not cool with this :frown:
Original post by Sultana
I'm quite literally never ever busy (i dont even have medical appointments anymore to pretend im busy with :emo:) so anytime that's good for you :smile:

I'm free now if you like. :smile: How comes you don't have any appointments any more?
Reply 5659
Original post by danny111
PM me if you want to rant :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Original post by PonchoKid

my mum opened a letter while i was away (which i asked her too) from the counselling people, i deffinately didnt realise how much ****ing detail theyd write in the letter :cry2: im deffinately not cool with this :frown:

:hugs:

I'm free now if you like. :smile: How comes you don't have any appointments any more?

Cos I'm terrible.

Now's good :smile: