The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

MMU Applicants & Offers Chat Thread 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 480
Original post by Rhodeo
I've got a place in Cavendish halls accommodation...anyone else? Studying fashion buying & merchandising with foundation year! So excited! Anyone else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm staying in Cavendish! :-) I'm studying sports marketing management and I'm 20...you're the first person I've seen who also has Cavendish!
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 481
Original post by kj1801
I'm staying in Cavendish! :-) I'm studying sports marketing management and I'm 20...you're the first person I've seen who also has Cavendish!

I'm in Cavendish as well, doing Computing with a Foundation year :smile:
Reply 482
Original post by PJP
I'm in Cavendish as well, doing Computing with a Foundation year :smile:

I only got my offer yesterday so it's good to finally know where I'm staying! I'm guessing we don't find out rooms and flats until we arrive then?
Reply 483
Original post by kj1801
I only got my offer yesterday so it's good to finally know where I'm staying! I'm guessing we don't find out rooms and flats until we arrive then?

Yeah I believe it's when we move in, Cavendish rooms are arranged in corridors not flats. Better really as you'll meet more people.
Original post by Helenp_
I'm staying at Victoria Hall :smile: I got my confirmation email today with the pack.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I just sent off my guarantor form for Victoria Hall today :biggrin: What's in the pack? Do they tell you which room you will be getting?
Reply 485
No I meant just the stuff to send back to them haha I think well probably find out rooms after results or when we arrive, I hope it's after results though!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 486
Anyone doing Ecology and Conservation? I'm from Northern Ireland and going to MMU alone, so need to make a few friends! Is there any good sites for chatting students in your course. I'm in a house in Victoria Park Ashgrove. :smile:
I'm off to mmu this year, graphic design :smile:
would love to find out anyone else who is doing the same!
I'm off to mmu too, doing International business. :tongue:
Reply 489
Is Anyone Studying Childhood and Youth Studies starting in September? Would be nice to get to know a few faces before moving? :smile:
Reply 490
Original post by marthalilyt
I'm off to mmu this year, graphic design :smile:
would love to find out anyone else who is doing the same!

Hey, Im starting graphic design too. A bunch of us have formed a facebook group, you should join!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/416938505082026/

Catch you in a few weeks I guess!
Reply 491
hey, anyone doing criminology?
Reply 492
Accounting and Finance / Daisy Bank ?
Reply 493
I'm studying law and staying in Cambridge halls :smile:
Original post by Sorayah
Accounting and Finance / Daisy Bank ?

I'm doing accounting and finance!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 495
Anyone else waiting for an accomodation reply? :/
Anyone staying at briarfields
I'm doing English and Film - anyone else doing the joint hons or just English?
Reply 498
Original post by Jade748
Hi everyone!

My place at MMU has just been confirmed today WOO!

However, I have been under the impression that my course (Education Studies/English) will be based at All Saints Campus as advised on the MMU website and also UCAS. Are there any Ed students out there that will confirm this for me??? The Uni are taking ages to answer me!! Just hoping I'm not going to be told its actually at the Crewe campus!!!

Thanks guys

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I'm pretty sure the teaching is at Didsbury Campus which isn't far from the All Saints Campus. Hope this helps:smile:
Reply 499
Is anyone staying in Booth Halls? I'm in Byley Flat 07 & I Haven't found anyone else there yet .. Looks like I'm on my own! Ha, Please reply? ..

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending