The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by OMGitsMYmum
OH.......MY.......GOSH!!.....Wow....just....wow :eek:

I honestly have no idea what to say, but I think the stress may be getting to you my friend. Lets all calm down and breathe...

Given the dramatics of your post, one might think the stress in fact lies with you.
Original post by PythianLegume
You're an inspiration to us all.

ARTPOP can mean anything
Original post by Padouken
Stress is for the weak. I haven't been stressed since the day I had to hide the bodies.

Same 'ere m8 they never saw it comin' and didn't deserve the life they had anyway. Degenerate scums they were i'm tellin' ya. Good riddance i say. If anything, i done the world a favor.

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by ElChapo
Given the dramatics of your post, one might think the stress in fact lies with you.

i dont know whether or not you read their reply for my previous question or not, but in comparison, my response is extremely tame.
Went for a run to take my mind off results. First run in ages. Definitely took my mind of them, was concentrating on not collapsing from sheer unfitness. I need to exercise more!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Apparantly expected grade boundaries for aqa as english lit B exam is like 60% for an A usually, which sounds really low, anyone know if that's right and what it might be roughly for a B!? x
Original post by Ecawthorn
Apparantly expected grade boundaries for aqa as english lit B exam is like 60% for an A usually, which sounds really low, anyone know if that's right and what it might be roughly for a B!? x

It SOUNDS really low but the marking is so harsh that it isn't that low at all!
I reckon it'll be about 39ish for a B, which is slightly higher than it was in January (or around that anyway) (I THINK)
I thought this exam was harder personally but in general, I seem to be the only person to think that so it might be loads higher!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Padouken
Most overqualified Lincoln candidate ever.

Eh, my other insurance would have been Worcester. I won't go there anyway. If I don't get into my firm I'll do something else idk.

Idek what the grade requirements are for my course @ Lincoln :')
1 week to go! In some ways i'm looking forward to it, need to get it out the way before I explode
Original post by kate113855
Eh, my other insurance would have been Worcester. I won't go there anyway. If I don't get into my firm I'll do something else idk.

Idek what the grade requirements are for my course @ Lincoln :')

Out of curiosity, what course are you wanting to study?
The acommodation at my firm is cheaper, so i'm passing the time by finding all the nice things i'm gonna buy myself if i get in! :biggrin:
Reply 1051
Geez now that its a week it is so hard... Day before will be easy especially what I have planned but before that its just horrible. I'm not stressed but I really want to find out the marks etc. I always felt about results day sort of like Christmas or New Years, extremely excited waiting for that day, hoping to get what I want, and a bit sad when its over.

Neg rep? Some people are pathetic, can't even not get butthurt by someone's neutral opinion which doesn't even go against someone's beliefs.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by TauMuon
Who the hell are they?

Cambridge International Exams

Original post by holsjols
Hello,

I'd like to know if our universities will email us on results day about whether or not we got in?

I'm in doubt and would be more comforted by them telling me first than looking at my results (crazy I know)..

Thanks!

Some unis might email you - UCAS will probably email earlier than that from ten past 8am.

However be warned that some people won't have an update on UCAS Track on results morning. This is not necessarily a bad thing and does NOT mean you've failed (likewise even if you're in to your firm it doesn't mean you've got the grades!)

Original post by ElChapo
In other forums I go to, people are less kind to people like this who do not make use of the search function for questions asked 200 times over... Why is that not the case here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR is surprisingly lacking in ***** :yep:
Original post by HarryMWilliams
Out of curiosity, what course are you wanting to study?

English Lit :smile:
It's weird because before results day in march,there was an OFFICIAL markscheme floating about on here for F211 biology for the actual exam in jan :s-smilie:
Predicted A* A* A* A* but I'd take anything above A* A* A A to be honest
Reply 1056
Original post by onimusha370

I'd just about settle for A*A*AA too, at a push of course. :rofl:

Why settle for second best?
I need AAA for my firm, have a worry I'm going to get AAB. I sat four A2s and an AS this year... may have backfired a bit... damn you Chaucer with your crude language and existence in a period where English hadn't been standardised!
Reply 1059

How do you even get up in the morning? A*A*AA is awful.
/s

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Latest