The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1160
Original post by emah123
What do people think the grade boudaries or f324 and f325 will be like? Higher/lower that jan 2013? So worried!!

f325 was crazy hard.
hoping 68 for an A!
Original post by Onkar-M
f325 was crazy hard.
hoping 68 for an A!

Wasn't crazy hard but wouldn't mind 68 for A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1162
Original post by Onkar-M
f325 was crazy hard.
hoping 68 for an A!

Oh dear, was F325 a killer once again this June? I did it in Jan, wasn't a pleasant experience doing that horrible exam under exam conditions - somehow managed to scrape an A in it.
Reply 1163
Original post by thers
Oh dear, was F325 a killer once again this June? I did it in Jan, wasn't a pleasant experience doing that horrible exam under exam conditions - somehow managed to scrape an A in it.

Honestly, I had the Jan paper as a mock and I was like ffs what do I do?! I couldn't imagine having it as my exam!
It was a killer this June! To the people saying exams are getting easier, I really disagree...:confused:
Original post by Onkar-M
Honestly, I had the Jan paper as a mock and I was like ffs what do I do?! I couldn't imagine having it as my exam!
It was a killer this June! To the people saying exams are getting easier, I really disagree...:confused:

I personally think January's exam was harder, this exam just had a lot of calculation questions in and a last question which not too many people would've been able to complete it all as they might've forgotten about water of crystallisation from AS
Original post by Onkar-M

It's just the bitter adults and young adults, jealous about our youth, and will do anything to belittle the current generation's vast improvement in exam scores, in order to justify their own lackluster school days. Off with their heads, I say!

PS - I heard AQA chemistry unit 5, june 12, was a killer.
Reply 1166
So much pressure.
It seems that everywhere I go I can't avoid being asked where i'm hoping to go which is just going to make it 10 times worse when I have to tell them all I didn't get in.
Reply 1167
Original post by CurtisDean
ARTPOP can mean anything

So when is the album coming out?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1168
Original post by chignesh10
Wasn't crazy hard but wouldn't mind 68 for A

Posted from TSR Mobile

its all subjective hey?
And I see you've entered for chem at uni, I certainly haven't LOL.:tongue:
Original post by Ndella
So when is the album coming out?

Posted from TSR Mobile

11-11-13

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
What's wrong with FM A2? Modules?

I just found it too difficult. If you liked maths more than me it would be fine I'm sure :P I HATED FP4. So much. The bane of my life.
Reply 1171

Oh god that's ages away. I thought a single was being released later this month though :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone here do edexcel m1 this June?
Original post by MathsNerd1
I personally think January's exam was harder, this exam just had a lot of calculation questions in and a last question which not too many people would've been able to complete it all as they might've forgotten about water of crystallisation from AS

Lol **** that last question, it destroyed me, I figured out how to do it like 20 seconds before time was up so only scored like 1-2 marks probably. I also think Jan's was harder but this paper was also pretty difficult IMO. I need to scrape a B to get an A overall (if coursework is roughly worth the same) and really hoping I hit it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ndella
Oh god that's ages away. I thought a single was being released later this month though :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know right! Typical Lady Gaga, making us all wait forever :rolleyes:

Lol, but yep, you are correct!

New single: Applause
Comes out on August 19th 2013 (19.08.201) and can be downloaded on iTunes. The album ARTPOP will be available to be pre-ordered on that date too, with a music video for Applause being released on Aug 19th also.

So Aug 19 will be a very busy day lool :smile:
Original post by Onkar-M
its all subjective hey?
And I see you've entered for chem at uni, I certainly haven't LOL.:tongue:

true but i was saying with comparison to past papers. oh well fingers crossedfor your boundary :tongue:
Original post by FailedMyExams
Lol **** that last question, it destroyed me, I figured out how to do it like 20 seconds before time was up so only scored like 1-2 marks probably. I also think Jan's was harder but this paper was also pretty difficult IMO. I need to scrape a B to get an A overall (if coursework is roughly worth the same) and really hoping I hit it.

Yeah it almost got me too but luckily I worked it all out in time so I've got those marks :tongue: And I should also be getting special consideration for this exam too so that'll be another 5 marks for me which should get me around 87+ hopefully :biggrin: I need such a high mark to get an A though as I got a C in AS and a D in January so yeah I resat almost all the modules to make the A more possible than getting an A* in the A2 year :redface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by the A* guy
anyone here do edexcel m1 this June?

I did
Original post by AhmedDavid
For anyone that did AQA Chem2 what do you think the boundaries will be for an A & B

& for the EMPA what again do people think the boundaries will be for an A

Hmm. I'm not sure. I thought the paper was very easy for chem 2.
I'd say 78 for an A
69 for a B?

I'd also say around 91 is full UMS. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed :smile:
Original post by Padouken
It's just the bitter adults and young adults, jealous about our youth, and will do anything to belittle the current generation's vast improvement in exam scores, in order to justify their own lackluster school days. Off with their heads, I say!

PS - I heard AQA chemistry unit 5, june 12, was a killer.

I heard that too about chem5!
My friends told me it was terrible :s-smilie:

Latest