The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MathsNerd1
I did

how did you find the paper?
Reply 1181
Original post by the A* guy
anyone here do edexcel m1 this June?

I'm afraid so :frown: What do you think you got? I did well below what I was getting in past papers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
Original post by adi19956
I'm afraid so :frown: What do you think you got? I did well below what I was getting in past papers

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Really? I did m1 in june 2012 and imo it's one of the easiest maths modules, after C1 of course.
I like turtles
how did you find the paper?

Personally I didn't find it too hard really, there were a few questions there that would've caught a lot of people out but they didn't really catch me. The only mistake I made was thinking the area of a triangle was base x height which was just silly and made me lose 4 marks, however I'll get special consideration so I should get them back :biggrin:
Original post by DeanTJ1995
I like turtles

lolwut.
Personally I didn't find it too hard really, there were a few questions there that would've caught a lot of people out but they didn't really catch me. The only mistake I made was thinking the area of a triangle was base x height which was just silly and made me lose 4 marks, however I'll get special consideration so I should get them back :biggrin:

That's good then. :smile:

What level of special consideration do you get, and for what?
Reply 1187
Less than a week to go.

We're down to LESS THAN A WEEK.

Oh, my. I've been trying to distract myself and failing miserably, there's not much out there that can hold my attention for long right now :frown:
That's good then. :smile:

What level of special consideration do you get, and for what?

Just 5% of the marks because the fire alarm went off during my exam so we applied for the special consideration and had it granted too. :smile:
Just 5% of the marks because the fire alarm went off during my exam so we applied for the special consideration and had it granted too. :smile:

5% - waaaat. Some kid had diarrhea for about 30 minutes and got an E in his Chemistry. lol

EDIT - Did you actually leave the building?
Reply 1190
Original post by Lord Frieza
lolwut.

Lord Frieza! :eek:

:adore:
Original post by Kat12395
How are so many people confident?!?!! I am not confident... I am not confident at ALL, and I only need BBB!
(notgonnahappen) (whyohwhydidIscrewupAS)

Same I dont get how people can be so confident. I go through stages where I think ive done alright and then next minute i feel like ive failed...just really cant call it at all. I also need a BBB what course are you doing ?
Original post by JASApplications
Anyone do OCR Maths S1, D1 or C4? How did you find it?
I did OCR Maths S1 & absolutely hated it! It was so different to all the past papers we had done :frown: how did you find it?
Original post by study beats
why? i masturbate so i can relax and try and reduce my stress...whats wrong with that?

no man, after i have finished masturbating, i sit on hours on the toilet seat because my sperm keeps oozing out....and i am scared if i get up without letting it all ooze out completely, then i might contaminate everything..such as the floor, things around me, my boxers, my clothes !!!

what shall i do then :frown:

Just piss...
Original post by Padouken
5% - waaaat. Some kid had diarrhea for about 30 minutes and got an E in his Chemistry. lol

EDIT - Did you actually leave the building?

That's unfortunate for the kid and no I wasn't allowed to move, they made us work through it and said they'd get us if it was a real fire :redface:
That's unfortunate for the kid and no I wasn't allowed to move, they made us work through it and said they'd get us if it was a real fire :redface:

~
Seriously 5%?!?
I was told that was like if you was dying.
I got 4% in Jan because my nan died on the morning of my biology paper :frown:
Original post by BOSS MAN MIKE
Yea, C2 was probably the best of all my maths exams but that log question was hard! What other subjects do you do?

AQA German Chemistry and Bio. You? Confident?
Original post by Divergent
~
Seriously 5%?!?

WTF! 4%?!? I only got 3% when my goldfish died the morning of my maths paper.:mad:
Original post by Divergent
~
Seriously 5%?!?

Well this is what my examination officer told me so I just thought I'd believe her, I do hope its that high as I'd like 100 UMS really :redface: Also I'm very sorry to hear that :frown:
Reply 1199
Any CCEA people here :biggrin:

Latest