The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

6 days :eek:

Omgomg. And I come home from Glasgow today so I've got nothing to distract myself anymore :s-smilie:
Anyone on here firmed the University of Kent?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AspiringGenius
6 days :eek:

Omgomg. And I come home from Glasgow today so I've got nothing to distract myself anymore :s-smilie:

I don't have anything to distract me either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha.vag
I don't have anything to distract me either :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you guys made a word document of all the information you might possibly need just incase you have to go into clearing? That takes couple of hours, if you need something. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HiccupingDuck
Tell me about it!!! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Like **** I don't know what to expect. How are you keeping yourself busy?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sneha.vag
Like **** I don't know what to expect. How are you keeping yourself busy?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm basically watching tv series after tv series.. It seems to make the day go faster.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Have you guys made a word document of all the information you might possibly need just incase you have to go into clearing? That takes couple of hours, if you need something. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Erm I never thought of that. Good idea :hand: Do you mind telling me what kind of information you included in there?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I did a word document of all my details because you forget those when you're stressed, all details of my firm and insurance (including modules and why I want to study it so much)
Also possible other subjects with much lower ucas points and their grades as well. Phone numbers and addresses of unis. and quotes from my personal statement that link to the applied course.

And also my results when I get them. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Padouken
Peachy.

Peachy? Wow! I wish I were feeling that way but :clap2: for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

No, for medicine clearing isn't really applicable. I am considering ringing up random med schools and crying and begging though I own it will be a bit aimless :teehee:

The worst part is sitting the UKCAT again :lolwut:
Original post by awkwardusername
It SOUNDS really low but the marking is so harsh that it isn't that low at all!
I reckon it'll be about 39ish for a B, which is slightly higher than it was in January (or around that anyway) (I THINK)
I thought this exam was harder personally but in general, I seem to be the only person to think that so it might be loads higher!

Yeah I looked at the boundaries for january 2012 and it was only 39/84 for a B so hopefully this year they won't have put the marks up higher than like 42 or something, I want a B really bad but with my coursework I know it's gonna put me down so idk, will just have to hope it's a B and if not I can always resit. Ah right, did you do the book The Great Gatsby?x
Original post by Arva
Frustrated, I've had a bad LoL day. :mad:

Aw :console:
Feels like my innards are about to drop out my arse :dong:
I did a word document of all my details because you forget those when you're stressed, all details of my firm and insurance (including modules and why I want to study it so much)
Also possible other subjects with much lower ucas points and their grades as well. Phone numbers and addresses of unis. and quotes from my personal statement that link to the applied course.

And also my results when I get them. :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's a really good idea.

I don't want to be tempting fate though :colonhash:
Original post by ChoccyWoccy
That's a really good idea.

I don't want to be tempting fate though :colonhash:

Haha i felt the same! Making a list for clearing implies that all is lost..but as long as there is 6 days left i shall live in blissful ignorance and still stay hopeful. :redface:
Original post by joy_to_the_world
Haha i felt the same! Making a list for clearing implies that all is lost..but as long as there is 6 days left i shall live in blissful ignorance and still stay hopeful. :redface:

That's my plan too :angelblush:

I'd still rather have it just incase, if not ill be rushing around and stressed to ****. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kate_louise21
Same I dont get how people can be so confident. I go through stages where I think ive done alright and then next minute i feel like ive failed...just really cant call it at all. I also need a BBB what course are you doing ?

Yeah, exactly!:/ I'm (hopefully) doing Chemistry... I want to do Chemistry, anyway!:L &Yourself?
I'd still rather have it just incase, if not ill be rushing around and stressed to ****. :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I understand where you're coming from. I don't plan to go through clearing nor my insurance. If i can't get into my firm, i plan to resit. But I hope it will not come to that..:s-smilie:
I understand where you're coming from. I don't plan to go through clearing nor my insurance. If i can't get into my firm, i plan to resit. But I hope it will not come to that..:s-smilie:

Well, I wish you the best of luck!

And I think it might be helpful for other people who are unsure and might go into clearing to make one. Better to be prepared!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest