The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Warwick Firmers

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Course-history!!!!Grades-AAAInsurance-Cardiff (AAB) gotta keep a welsh option (I'm welsh)Comments-cannot wait to go to warwick, if anyone wants to chat let me know!!!:smile:
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 221
Warwick course you're firming - Chemistry
Grades you need - AAB
Where you're picking as Insurance - UCAS Extra, have no insurance
Comments - Anyone else doing or are currently in their second/third year of chemistry drop me a pm
Warwick course you're firming: Chemistry F105
Grades you need: 36 (6 Chem, 6 Bio, 5 Maths) - luckily I met my offer, so my place has been confirmed!

Comments: I'm really psyched for starting in October... if there's one good thing about IB, it's the getting my results at the beginning of July, so there's a great weight off my chest. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people... especially some chemists~ Hoping to be able to track down more people once the A-level results go through, and you all know what you're going to do~ So good luck everyone!
Reply 223
Original post by BooTheGhost
Grades you need: 36 (6 Chem, 6 Bio, 5 Maths) - luckily I met my offer, so my place has been confirmed!

Comments: I'm really psyched for starting in October... if there's one good thing about IB, it's the getting my results at the beginning of July, so there's a great weight off my chest. I'm really looking forward to meeting new people... especially some chemists~ Hoping to be able to track down more people once the A-level results go through, and you all know what you're going to do~ So good luck everyone!

Congrats!! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in Warwick soon.

Hey :smile: im about to start my 2nd year at Warwick for Chemistry so if you have any questions i am more than happy to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by LGrosvenor101
Hey :smile: im about to start my 2nd year at Warwick for Chemistry so if you have any questions i am more than happy to help :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I'm entering my third, so can be of more help :colone:

I will respond to your message now LG, apologies for the delay :awesome:
Original post by Nirgilis
And I'm entering my third, so can be of more help :colone:

I will respond to your message now LG, apologies for the delay :awesome:

oooo thats sneaky haha :P And thanks :smile: did you get the email about mentoring first years? :smile:
Reply 227
Anyone know if Warwick update UCAS before results are out? :smile:
Original post by Ursin

If i remember, all the universities send their decisions a few days before results, but UCAS won't update that decision until results day :smile:
Im doing CIE A level. So my results will be out tomorrow at 7am uk time. I hope i'll make it. I need to gt AAA to confirm my place. Wish me luck!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 230
Original post by LGrosvenor101
If i remember, all the universities send their decisions a few days before results, but UCAS won't update that decision until results day :smile:

Oh okay, thanks, I heard they can be updated from midnight, I just wondered whether I would be able to know before I went to collect my results :smile:
Reply 231
Original post by Ursin

The earliest you can find out is at around 8am on the 15th, UCAS may send you an email with an update about your offers etc, which will indicate if you achieved your offer/accepted by firm or insurance.
I miss my grade by 1 mark. Will warwick accept my appeal?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jellybeansnkmk
I miss my grade by 1 mark. Will warwick accept my appeal?

Posted from TSR Mobile

There's many factors involved and it's impossible to say
Reply 234
See you all in Oct :smile:
Reply 235
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for Chemistry F100 has been confirmed.

See you guys in Oct.
Reply 236
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for Computer Science G400 has been confirmed.

See you all soon :biggrin:
Reply 237
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for History and Sociology VL13 has been confirmed.

AHHH!!! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations! Your place at The University of Warwick W20 for English Literature Q300 has been confirmed.

:smile: I can't believe it! Yay!
Reply 239
I got my place for Law M100!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending