The Student Room Group
London South Bank University
London

LSBU students 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Finally someone else that's doing forensic science :smile: me too! It looks sooo good :smile: where are you from? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
London
Reply 201
Anyone doing petroleum engineering this year???????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 202
I'm from Germany! :smile: You? xx
Hi, are you doing it at the southwark campus? Im doing mental health nursing as well, there doesn't seem to be that many of us. Good luck ;-)
Igot an email from mclaren house saying im in f 7.2 what does that mean? Floor or flat?
Original post by Harrietcla
Igot an email from mclaren house saying im in f 7.2 what does that mean? Floor or flat?

Whaaat?! Seriously I'm so jealous.
When did you pay for your deposit? I paid like a week ago and a half ago...
I got the details before i payed it..
I (Think) I'm in 7B 2. When I emailed them to find out payment dates and such like (it was mysteriously missing from end of the offer email lol) . It says '7B.2'. Is that my room number?
Odd, its not letting me reply to an individual post! Puts my comment as the most recent at the bottom. Oh well!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 209
Yup, finally in!
McLaren house - Whose doing business law?!!?

Anyone?!
I'm in David Bomberg :biggrin:-
Original post by HappyBunny'93
I (Think) I'm in 7B 2. When I emailed them to find out payment dates and such like (it was mysteriously missing from end of the offer email lol) . It says '7B.2'. Is that my room number?

Is that the same as me? X what you studying?
Reply 212
I went to have a look at the accommodation and they told me everyone would find out the room they're in on the day.
Original post by Harrietcla
Is that the same as me? X what you studying?

I don't know, And children's nursing x
Original post by numanali
Anyone doing petroleum engineering this year???????

Posted from TSR Mobile

yooo.......is this uni good in engineering ????
Reply 215
Hi there everyone!

I'm a Finnish girl, starting in Digital Photography in September -anyone else too?

Not gonna live on the Halls and bit worried I'll miss out all the fun stuff :biggrin:
Reply 216
Has anyone else not heard anything from them yet? I haven't heard if my place is confirmed or if I have a place in McLaren or anything? :/:/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Jess1511
Has anyone else not heard anything from them yet? I haven't heard if my place is confirmed or if I have a place in McLaren or anything? :/:/

Posted from TSR Mobile

Have you had results yet?
Original post by Jess1511

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are issuing accomadationeegardless of whether you have reaults and place wont be confirmed until you have results
Reply 219
How do I find out about the accommodation then? Do I need to call them?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending