The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Huffleclaw2416
actually yeah I agree with that :biggrin:

hold on a minute .............. what you agreeing with here .. my list or that i'm crazy ? :confused:
Original post by Okkefac
Well I haven't really written in this thread so far and I don't know anybody but hey *raises hand* I'm a Slytherin :biggrin:

Yippe we have someone from all four houses :biggrin:
the list although being crazy isn't a bad thing :tongue:
the list although being crazy isn't a bad thing :tongue:

ahh that's alright then :biggrin:
*For once I'm trying to attempt conversation in this thread. It's only taken me 100 random posts over this website haha* Ugh, I hate the fact that we have to wait to long to get our results ;u; Because I'm an idiot I only applied to one sixth form and if by some disaster I didn't get the grades I wouldn't even know that I'm stuffed until the 22nd XD.
I feel like I desperately need to like, revise my sciences as I'm taking them for A level but I have no idea what to revise or anything.

Whatdoweeventalkaboutinthisthread?

Yay! X3 Slytherin is totally the best though like definitely :tongue: But yaay for all four houses~
Original post by techno836
hold on a minute .............. what you agreeing with here .. my list or that i'm crazy ? :confused:

The list although being crazy isn't a bad thing :tongue:

I reckon I'd be another gryffindor because I used to look like Ron! and I recognise your name, are you off to the same sixth form as me? :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Okkefac
*For once I'm trying to attempt conversation in this thread. It's only taken me 100 random posts over this website haha* Ugh, I hate the fact that we have to wait to long to get our results ;u; Because I'm an idiot I only applied to one sixth form and if by some disaster I didn't get the grades I wouldn't even know that I'm stuffed until the 22nd XD.
I feel like I desperately need to like, revise my sciences as I'm taking them for A level but I have no idea what to revise or anything.

Whatdoweeventalkaboutinthisthread?

Yay! X3 Slytherin is totally the best though like definitely :tongue: But yaay for all four houses~

Don't worry im the same im really nervous about waiting for my results and at the moment we are just talking about harry potter and trying not to panic about results.
Original post by Its Andy
I reckon I'd be another gryffindor because I used to look like Ron! and I recognise your name, are you off to the same sixth form as me? :smile:

I'm not sure it depends which sixth form you're off to ? :smile:
Don't worry im the same im really nervous about waiting for my results and at the moment we are just talking about harry potter and trying not to panic about results.

I'm both nervous and excited I think, I'll probably be dreading it on the day. What are you doing after GCSEs? :'D Or is that question going to just make everyone more nervous?
Harry Potter is always a good thing to talk about. :u: I feel so guilty that I haven't read the books 'cause I love the films and have been on Pottermore for ages.
I have the books
I should read them
I am ultimately lazy.
But I'm glad that we're all like talking casually here ;u;
I'm not sure it depends which sixth form you're off to ? :smile:

Welbeck? :smile:
Original post by Okkefac
I'm both nervous and excited I think, I'll probably be dreading it on the day. What are you doing after GCSEs? :'D Or is that question going to just make everyone more nervous?
Harry Potter is always a good thing to talk about. :u: I feel so guilty that I haven't read the books 'cause I love the films and have been on Pottermore for ages.
I have the books
I should read them
I am ultimately lazy.
But I'm glad that we're all like talking casually here ;u;

haha im going to a boarding college if i get the results if not then i'll go to my local sixth form :smile: you ?
dont worry i havn't read them either it's been on my to-do list for ages and *high five* for being ultimately lazy :biggrin:
Welbeck? :smile:

yeah hopefully, which service are you going into ?:smile:
yeah hopefully, which service are you going into ?:smile:

RAF, you? and have you joined the facebook group with people for conditional offers? :smile:
RAF, you? and have you joined the facebook group with people for conditional offers? :smile:

Army and not yet I didn't know there was one whats it called ? :smile:
Army and not yet I didn't know there was one whats it called ? :smile:

I'll PM you a link :smile:
It's really weird because someone in the group just mentioned Slytherin a couple of minutes ago haha!
I'll PM you a link :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Good luck guys, I'm still collecting GCSE results & I'm in year 13 :/

Posted from TSR M
haha im going to a boarding college if i get the results if not then i'll go to my local sixth form :smile: you ?
dont worry i havn't read them either it's been on my to-do list for ages and *high five* for being ultimately lazy :biggrin:

If I get the grades I'm going to the local grammar school, I didn't apply anywhere else but the grade boundaries are the same around all the local sixth forms so basically I'm screwed if I don't get in XD. Good luck in getting into your boarding college! :biggrin:
Ah I'm happy I'm not the only one who hasn't read them. I know a few people who refuse to accept that people are Potter fans if they haven't read the books :I
*High five* Even in Summer when I have nothing to do I'm still lazy! >u< yay for laziness~

Latest