The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1700
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
I'm bang on in the middle! You?

It alternates
I was pessimistic basically the whole summer but I am weirdly being optimistic now, which is when I expected I would be feeling my worst :K:
Original post by Matt_dragon
5 days till results :frown:
And it's my birthday in 27 minutes :P

Happy birthday!

Try to enjoy the day as much as you can without thinking about results! :biggrin:
Reply 1702
Original post by L'Evil Fish
I'm being optimistic, but I honestly think I'm setting myself up for disappointment :redface: but I still feel good about it :frown:

It's horrid! :lol:

So true! Whenever I start to feel optimistic I have a feeling that it will cause me a lot of disappointment on results day
Original post by popnit
Any hopeful pharmacists absolutely cacking it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oui ^-^
There are quite a few of us :P
Where's your firm? x
Original post by abhiksetia
Dear lord, why do you do this. Now that days number is tiny, I'm freaking out more and more.

Summer's really flown by. Time flies when all you can think about is that one exam that may be the difference between your firm, insurance or bloody clearing:redface:

Haha, everyone says this ^-^
I do it because I am sick of waiting, and by doing it to the day.. it seems less.
Only 4 full days and 23 hours!!! EEK! :smile: x
Original post by Divergent
Ah okay. Thanks.
Just wondering. :smile:
Someone at my firm choice got told today that they were unsuccessful after being considered again (they missed their grades by a mark)

It's made me sooooo nervous :P

what qualifications did they do? scottish highers?
thats really tough, only 1mark so couldnt they get a remark?
Original post by EatRainbows_x
Your doing pharmacy right? Recognise you from the other thread :tongue:

sorry to butt in i'll also hopefully be doing pharmacy :tongue:
whats ur firm and insurance?
Original post by XxMagicMezziexX
You are not alone! I was so determined not to waste a min of this summer but the past week or so I can do nothing more that talk/think about uni!
Getting really worked up about results!
Hope your birthday allows you to take your mind off this waiting!!

I tried to be productive, and kind of was for the first few weeks, but since the moment it became August, I've not been able to do much else. I've now gone from being very hopeful of making my firm to convincing myself that I'm going to enter clearing :redface:.

I hope so, thanks! Good luck with the results:smile:
Well 6 days remaining 😱

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1709
Oui ^-^
There are quite a few of us :P
Where's your firm? x

I can't imagine what I'd do if I didn't get in after this intense buildup! I wanna go hudds you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1710
Awesome day :biggrin:

I've managed to pass it without doing much but without thinking about results for even a second.

Spoiler

Original post by popnit
Any hopeful pharmacists absolutely cacking it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

hi! im not too nervous atm even though i'm really unsure if i've made the grades or not..
i'll be ****ting it once i've seen grade boundaries probably, wbu? :smile:
Original post by Illusionary

Just thought I'd remind you that the number of days needs changing on the thread incase you've forgot :tongue:
Original post by bunny96
It alternates
I was pessimistic basically the whole summer but I am weirdly being optimistic now, which is when I expected I would be feeling my worst :K:

Maybe its cos you have nothing to worry about :wink:, what results you awaiting?
Haha, everyone says this ^-^
I do it because I am sick of waiting, and by doing it to the day.. it seems less.
Only 4 full days and 23 hours!!! EEK! :smile: x

I can understand, sick of the wait myself

119 hours:afraid:
Reply 1715
Original post by needtosucceed=)
hi! im not too nervous atm even though i'm really unsure if i've made the grades or not..
i'll be ****ting it once i've seen grade boundaries probably, wbu? :smile:

Hmmm yeah I'm completely unsure hope I've surprised myself though.
Hudds & ljmu you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by needtosucceed=)
what qualifications did they do? scottish highers?
thats really tough, only 1mark so couldnt they get a remark?

I'm not sure :/
Maybe IB?
They missed their offer and got reconsidered (because there are 160 people who firmed Bath but 120 places, so they said they reckon around 90 will get AAB and the rest will be fished from people who just missd their grades). But I just feel harsh that without knowing our A level results they rejected the guy :frown: x
Original post by abhiksetia
Summer's really flown by. Time flies when all you can think about is that one exam that may be the difference between your firm, insurance or bloody clearing:redface:

Ha this is too true. Don't worry mate you'll be fine :wink:.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by bunny96
So true! Whenever I start to feel optimistic I have a feeling that it will cause me a lot of disappointment on results day

If I remain like this, I just hope the day isn't too bad :redface:
Original post by MathsNerd1
Just thought I'd remind you that the number of days needs changing on the thread incase you've forgot :tongue:

I was just getting to it :tongue:

Thanks, though :smile:

Oh, and we're going to need submissions for 4, 3, 2 and 1: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2414069 :yep:

Latest