The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Canadians killed my draw so I hope they get slaughtered in the final by novak or rafa.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Preferably Novak - for maximum points in the ATP challenge!
I tipped Murray - bad idea. He is so inconsistent in best of 2 setters I feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xxxKINGxxx
I tipped Murray - bad idea. He is so inconsistent in best of 2 setters I feel.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I went for Murray as well, so my bottom half of the draw is wiped out (almost completely red). I have Novak winning the Novak-Rafa semi, so I hope he gets through into the final
Reply 7224
This American/Canadian commentator in the Gasquet/Djokovic match really needs to shut the **** up. Constantly bitching about Gasquet, and talking about ****ing basketball!
Reply 7225
Original post by Krish4791
Milos Raonic is in the semifinals, beating Gulbis 7-6, 4-6, 6-4! Canada are on a roll here! :redface:

"Maybe that sends a message out to you guys aswell" maybe you shouldn't bet against canadians in their own bloody event. Bloody Insult to them.
Reply 7226
Cincinnati draw out, potential Fed/Nadal quarter, Murray in the Fed/Nadal half.
Reply 7227
Original post by Prendah
Cincinnati draw out, potential Fed/Nadal quarter, Murray in the Fed/Nadal half.

Basically Rafa has to go through Federer in the quarters and then Murray in the semis and Djoker in the final?
Reply 7228
Original post by ubi1
Basically Rafa has to go through Federer in the quarters and then Murray in the semis and Djoker in the final?

Could do, yeah.
Interestingly, Murray could meet Gulbis again in the second round.
Reply 7229
Original post by Prendah
Could do, yeah.
Interestingly, Murray could meet Gulbis again in the second round.

Hmm Murray won't let Gulbis do the double over him surely.
Reply 7230
The draws are definitely rigged. Djokovic practically has a free pass to the final. Federer once again lands Nadal in his QF. How many times is that? This is pure BS.
Reply 7231
Am predicting Nadal will lose to Djokovic 6-3 6-4:frown:
Reply 7232
Original post by Roger1
The draws are definitely rigged. Djokovic practically has a free pass to the final. Federer once again lands Nadal in his QF. How many times is that? This is pure BS.

In a way its good for Fed you rather Face Nadal on a fast hard court rather than a slower one.
Reply 7233
Original post by ubi1
In a way its good for Fed you rather Face Nadal on a fast hard court rather than a slower one.

But even on fast courts, given his form and the new racket, he ain't beating Nadal.
Reply 7234
Original post by Roger1
But even on fast courts, given his form and the new racket, he ain't beating Nadal.

You never know with Fed he's already started practising.
Reply 7235
So now the Atp have basically gifted Novak Cincy by once again giving him an easy Draw. Novaks going to win Montreal and Cincy now and gain huge confidence for the US open.:frown:
Am I correct in assuming that the Nadal-Djokovic match will start at ~ 01:00 am?

I hope it will be a good match. I predict that Humbalito will humbled as the Serbinator seeks to avenge his FO defeat.
Reply 7237
Original post by Ashnard
Am I correct in assuming that the Nadal-Djokovic match will start at ~ 01:00 am?

I hope it will be a good match. I predict that Humbalito will humbled as the Serbinator seeks to avenge his FO defeat.

Yep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
It feels as if nadal and Murray and destined tk never meet again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Since I got majorly screwed over in Rogers Cup, I've just decided to go with higher seed wins in exceptions with Americans for the first round.

Latest