The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kingdoo
Thanks this has made my day. Well if I find out I need to retake the year:biggrin:

It's my pleasure mate :smile: I don't think I did particularly well either, but If I did badly I'd resort to retaking a year, but as long as my grades are fairly good passes then I'll just retake single modules in year 13 to boost my grades up. You can go from a D to an A* in 10 months if you are really determined and want to do your absolute best. Remember everything is possible:smile:
Best of luck! x
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Matt_dragon
It's my pleasure mate :smile: I don't think I did particularly well either, but If I did badly I'd resort to retaking a year, but as long as my grades are fairly good passes then I'll just retake single modules in year 13 to boost my grades up. You can go from a D to an A* in 10 months if you are really determined and want to do your absolute best. Remember everything is possible:smile:
Best of luck! x

Haha cheers:biggrin:. Well I am never going to get an A* didn't get one at GCSE's haha I just hope I have done enough for an ABB and then I won't care I will just be so happy haha lol :biggrin:. I am sure we both did fine but you can never tell at A levels it is so annoying. What is worse 3/4 of my year failed their January exams which I didn't have but makes me feel even worse.
Reply 1862
5 days... What are people doing with their lives?
Today doesn't count as a day because I went on a pub crawl last night and now I'm going to hypothetically die in my bed all day. It's weird; I'm getting more relaxed as the days go on now!
Original post by Matt_dragon
Haha I shall indeed thanks! :biggrin:
Hahahaha, wednesday night LOL - I'm gonna spend the entire night watching Harry Potter and drinking Pink Lucozade/Coke because I know I won't be able to sleep at all. Should be such fuuuuun -_-

Harry Potter Marathon last year they did... I stopped because I don't like re watching films again and again... :lol: I need to sleep!
Reply 1865
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Harry Potter Marathon last year they did... I stopped because I don't like re watching films again and again... :lol: I need to sleep!

I was the only one last year who made it to the end. . .and fell asleep about 10 minutes before results were posted :sigh:
Original post by Alice:)
Did anyone else insure a really low offer just for the security only to regret it now? I'm tempted to ask them to release me because I don't want to go there...but I like the security of my CCC offer...:tongue:

i really don't know how this got negged...it isn't particularly offensive... :confused:

Yeppers. My ins course isn't perfect for me, so I'm (almost) praying that I've done ok and am going to my 1st...
Original post by kingdoo
Correct I think every exam board apart from WJEC gives out their grade boundaries on the Wednesday.

Super, thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lilGem
I was the only one last year who made it to the end. . .and fell asleep about 10 minutes before results were posted :sigh:

:lol: I think I remember P.O.A... Then stopped... Or Goblet of Fire... Then I slept, and woke up late and missed your results :colondollar: but I got them in the end from you!:ahee:
Reply 1869
Original post by L'Evil Fish
:lol: I think I remember P.O.A... Then stopped... Or Goblet of Fire... Then I slept, and woke up late and missed your results :colondollar: but I got them in the end from you!:ahee:

haha, ahh memories :moon:
I had my first Results Day-related dream last night. :frown: I got my results, but each subject corresponded to a country and they were numbered instead of the usual letters (that'll teach me to read about the Standard Grade before bed) as a grade. I just remember Environmental Management being Switzerland and I had an 8 for it. Don't even know if that was good. :lol:
Original post by lilGem
haha, ahh memories :moon:

Have you changed your number?

I remember waking up like "oh fudge, I was meant to be up at 6" :ahee:
Original post by Tuya

Banging whores, taking names.

Spoiler

Pretending I met the conditions of my firm choice and trying to chill out.

I'm currently looking at http://hub.endsleigh.co.uk/pre-uni. There's some useful stuff on there :smile:
Original post by Tuya

Make-believing that I'm already at my firm uni :h:
What time do UCAS actually put something on their website about our results? And what will they actually say? If we got into our firm or not...?
(edited 10 years ago)

Do you remember me? Haha, did you end up firming hudds?
Reply 1877
Anyone else with CCEA and getting their results online?
Reply 1878
I think I'm going to make one of those sheets of information for clearing, convinced myself I've missed my insurance now
Reply 1879
Original post by Tuya

Attempting to snipe on Planetside 2! :wink:

Latest